cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

What’s a good colorful palette?

I’ve been looking for a good quality colorful palette, I have way to many neutral palettes.
Anonymous Insider

RE: What’s a good colorful palette?

Even though he went through some hits, the james charles palette is VERY good

What’s a good colorful palette?

Hit up Colourpop on the brand's website. you won t be sorry! their formula is great and prices not so high.

Re: What’s a good colorful palette?

@Anonymous Sephora Pro Editorial or Huda Beauty Vivid Obsessions palettes. They have bright, buttery shades that stay put and blend well. 

I love the Sephora Pro palettes - they're large and easy to work with, and have good color payoff. I also own the ABH Prism palette and it is awesome.  I purchased it for Throne but ended up using the orange color all of the time.  It has become my staple color!

Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment palette. Discontinued, I know. But, still available here and there. The colors are stunning, and the eye shadows easy to work with. They blend like a dream, and the quality in general is the best out of all other UD's palettes I've ever tried ( not a fan ). Hands down, the best UD eye shadow, and colorful, palette ever! It is beyond me why would they ever discontinue this. 

urban decay full spectrum!

Re: RE: What’s a good colorful palette?

It's discontinued 😭

Pat McGrath

@Anonymous I'm really enjoying the Anastasia Prism palette that's on sale right now! The little Huda electric obsessions palette was also an easy way to get more colors into my collection.

RE: Re: What’s a good colorful palette?

I agree with the Prism palette. I was on the fence about it for so long, even when it first went on sale. I finally picked it up last week and OMG I love it! The colors blend so well and you can create so many beautiful looks with it!!!
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing