Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

What products to use for my sparse, blonde, shapeless brows?

My natural brows are medium blonde, kind of sparse, and relatively shapeless. I am looking for a product that isn’t too dark and fills them in, but still passes for natural-looking. I’ve tried Anastasia brow wiz in both sizes (I prefer the skinny one), Anastasia brow gel (my usual go-to but wish it lasted longer), Anastasia brow powder duo (it’s okay but hard to apply without it looking like I’m trying to blur my brows), and wunderbrow (I love it but the color is not right). Your suggestions, recommendations, and advice are all appreciated!

Re: What products to use for my sparse, blonde, shapeless brows?

Hi @4narnzz,

I really like the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4 for making my brows look less sparse. This product is great for filling them in and give your brows more volume.

@4narnzz  For thin, sparse brows I find Charlotte Tilbury's legendary brows to be fabulous, darling. I use the linda shade, which works nicely for dark blond. 

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Legendary Brows Eyebrow Gel

@4narnzz  I really like DIOR - Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil and I use the universal shade. It works perfect for my blond brows

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing