cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|
Anonymous Insider

What is your holy grail eyebrow palette?⭐️

Your go to, the one you can't live without. You know the one, get on your soap box and let everyone know what it is and why. Gushing, ranting and fawning welcome!
Anonymous Insider

Re: What is your holy grail eyebrow palette?⭐️

Tartlette in Bloom!

What is your holy grail eyebrow palette?⭐️

FRIENDLY ALERT: Thread title states 'EYEBROW'?! Yet subsequent posts are all re. eye shadows, particularly palettes. None of the posters are talking about using shadows for eyebrows, either (already thought of that).Title should be edited to match posts' content for accurate q-n-a synchronization and shopper research referral.

Mine is tarte's tartelette in bloom palette. I always find myself reaching for it! This palette has everything you need to make countless looks. Beautiful shimmers, great transition colors. I love how this palette makes it easy to create looks by simply going straight across the row of shadows. Smells amazing and the quality is also amazing. Always have a great eye shadow day with this palette!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What is your holy grail eyebrow palette?⭐️

I agree! And it smells like chocolate, right?!

Mine is the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palette!  The bronze colors look great and the "seashell" is a great lid color

RE: What is your holy grail eyebrow palette?⭐️

When I first started getting in to make up it was the urban decay naked 2 but I’m obsessed with the kat von D shade and light glimmer pallet

Jaclyn Hill Palette. There are 35 colors, really versatile, blends really well. And great price. 

This is my newest addiction....

Stanek wrote:
Your go to, the one you can't live without. You know the one, get on your soap box and let everyone know what it is and why. Gushing, ranting and fawning welcome!

This is my newest addition...

RE: This is my newest addiction....

I found it. It looks better in your pic than the app

Re: RE: This is my newest addiction....

Lol! Too funny!  I use eyeshadow primer & a light base with my shadows & I've never had a problem with this lasting all day. 

RE: This is my newest addiction....

@mnichole where did you get this palette from? It looks a purple palette from tarte

Re: RE: This is my newest addiction....

Hi! I bought this at Sephora.  It's the Tarteist  Pro pallet. 🙂

RE: What is your holy grail eyebrow palette?⭐️

My Urban Decay Alice through the Looking Glass 🎨. I've been able to use it each season. The foils look wet on my eyes and stay all day. The duochromes go from day to night. It has the same amount of purples that new palettes are releasing so I don't need to buy a new purple for that, one of the purples is a duochrome pink, purple and blue. It comes with several peach 🍑 colors for a warm look. Both smoky Grey and a duochrome bronze gray. The burgundy is so dark, it works better than black to deepen my looks. Finally, when turquoise green became all the rage because of Rihanna, this palette already had two. Here's some pictures I've beat it up pretty badly. I'd say buy the vice palettes even when reviews are bad. The makeup artist design these palettes based upon couture runway looks. They always include a mini naked palette plus the fun stuff. Thanks for giving me a place to brag about my palette

Currently I just can't seem to get away from my Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette. It is just so beautiful and I feel like it's very versatile. You have your cool shades, your warm shades, neutrals, mattes, shimmers, and even pops of color all in ONE palette. I can create multiple summer/fall/winter looks with it and not have to go through others to find what I need. 

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos8
testing