Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is your go-to eyeshadow pallete?

I want to know what your go to eyeshadow pallete is, whether it's for a natural everyday look, or full on glam. Let me know what pallete can do both! 

RE: What is your go-to eyeshadow pallete?

Tartelette in Bloom for sure!!

Re: What is your go-to eyeshadow pallete?

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette is my go to. 

I cant choose favorite among my children 😉 Soo many good quality palettes depend on my mood i guess.  Lately i'm enjoying Natasha Denona Sunset palette, ColourPop She and ABH eyeshadows (whether MR or Mario or single) and oh Naked 3.

Anonymous Insider

Morphie 350 is definitely my fave. There's just so much you can do with it!

UD Full Spectrum. I'm kinda adventurous with color, but there's enough to work with in there to keep it a little toned down too. I always feel weird about buying palettes when I know I'll be using like, 3 colors and they're so expensive. But Full Spectrum gives me both the adventurous and the everyday (no nudes though - you'll have to pair that on your own!) The deep purple color is especially good for keeping it matte but adding some subtle smoke. And best of all, I genuinely use every color in that palette semi-regularly. 21 colors for $32? Hell yes.

Love your response! Most everyone seems to go for brown, beige and neutral (oh my!)... lol 😋

I don't wear eyeshadow often enough and I have way too many palettes to be able to answer with one go-to...I pick a different one each day....but they are all color color color!

Yes!!! No disrespect to people with hella nude palettes because I LOVE nudes but I can never quite justify purchasing multiple similar shades when I know I'll likely become devoted to one and just use it while it others sit. I'm a color junkie for sure!

Right now the ABH Modern Renaissance and Too Faced Natura...

Right now the ABH Modern Renaissance and Too Faced Natural Love,but I'd have to say my all time fav is the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette!

Naked Ultimate basics. i just love the formulation and co...

Naked Ultimate basics. i just love the formulation and colors especially bitter warm but not too warm :)). also the Tarte make believe palette been using those two almost daily :0
Anonymous Insider

ABH Modern Renaissance Palette. This is a great palette for blue eyes

Modern renaissance or kvd shade + light eye

ABH modern renaissance 🙌🏻 in my opinion! Def one of my go to pallets ❤️

Huda beauty rose gold edition or Kat von D metal/matte

Huda beauty rose gold edition or Kat von D metal/matte

UD's Naked 3 and TF Neutral eyes. 

For travel, Lunasol quad 🙂 in taupe. 

Lorac Pro... the original! Such a staple!

Modern renaissance and naked 3

Modern renaissance

The Tartiest Pro. It's my only matte based palette, but it has pretty much every neutral matte shade I could ever need, and plenty of options to smoke it up. The four metallics are great if you need a little pop as well. 

For easy everyday looks, I usually reach for UD Naked Basics and pump it up with Stila Kitten. But I also am using my KVD MetalMatte palette because it has an incredible range for basic looks to really pumped-up colourful looks. 

It just depends on my mood. I've actually been using eye shadow sticks a lot lately, but when I use powder shadows, I often find myself reaching for Too Faced Sweet Peach or ABH Modern Renaissance.

Everyday I use MAC warm neutrals and for glam Huda Rose Gold Palette
testing