Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is your favorite masacra?

What are some of your favorite masacra's? I love the Monsieur big from Lancome and the huge lash extreme from Stila. I love a dramatic mascara!

ok so my everyday mascara is Too Faced better than sex ,my sexy night mascara would be the Lancome big or benefits Bad Gal Lash the new one. but also the IT Cosmetics superhero is another one of my all-time everyday favorites. I'll be honest with you I got a free sample of stila's big Lash I don't know what it's called but it's a gold bottle and I was very impressed with that mascara. I've tried the new Nars Climax and I don't like it there's nothing special about it.

My favorite mascara is Superhero by It Cosmetics. It's super black and doesn't budge or flake on me.

@RiniVe bad gal bang is a great one and kush by milk I love as well!
Anonymous Insider

Re: What is your favorite masacra?

My all time favorite is the Smashbox Full exposure Mascara. My eyelashes look like I am wearing false eyelashes and they are still flexible and not hard! Absolutely love the formula, just wouldn't recommend their Super fan mascara since that one clumps horribly on lower lashes. 

@RiniVe

Every couple of mascara tubes  I convince myself that I'm bored and want to try something new...but truthfully I end up using the new buy once or twice, really not liking it and running back to BENEFIT COSMETICS - They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara - Black mini

from the brush (firm and skinny) to the length I get, to the intense black colour and NEVER any flaking...I just ❤ it.

It's not a Sephora brand, so it doesn't get much chatter around here, but my absolute favorite is Laura Geller Lash Boss. The two-sided brush does a phenomenal job of adding both length and volume, and it's never clumpy or spidery. No flakes, no smudges, and I don't even have to use my lash comb after applying it. Two coats amp up my lashes significantly without being over the top, or you can build it up more for more drama.Screenshot_20180921-154601.png

Second runner up goes to Benefit Bad Gal (the original, not Bang). While it's marketed as volumizing, I'd dispute that claim lol. It's the perfect lengthening mascara when you want a truly natural look (so skip this if you want dramatic lashes 😋)

@RGbrown I hope Sephora starts carrying Laura Geller soon...

@RGbrown I hope Sephora starts carrying Laura Geller soon! I've heard such good things about the brand and we can't get it in Canada. The brush looks really cool.

@RiniVe My HG mascara is Monsieur Big from Lancome . It thickens and elongates my short eyelashes. It looks like I have false lashes without the hassle!

@keana1 I agree, Monsieur big is definitely one of my fav...

@keana1 I agree, Monsieur big is definitely one of my favorites too!!
Anonymous Insider

I like the too faced better than sex mascara. I makes my lashes pop

I've been a fan of Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara for a few years now.  I love it best when I use it along with their lash primer.  Urban Decay Perversion Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.4 oz/ 12 mL It gives me the most dramatic and long lashes ever!

Anonymous Insider

RE: What is your favorite masacra?

I really like the too faced better than birthday sex mascara @RiniVe ☺️ i think it's fabulous 💖

@sparklesman The packaging is super cute!!

@Anonymous The packaging is super cute!!

I like Eye Opening Mascara from Bobbi Brown . 

I really like GUERLAIN Maxilash Volumizing and Curling Mascara 01 Noir and, while I'm still not happy about Benefit's past choices of influencer collaborations, I do like BENEFIT COSMETICS - Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara - Black but at least I have a few samples of that mascara to use!

Anonymous Insider

Tarte's Tartiest mascara is my favorite right now. I love love the wand on it and it makes my lashes loog super long.

Diorshow by Dior is my favorite.

@SamtianLove this one!

Hi @RiniVe,

So far my favorite mascara is also the BENEFIT COSMETICS - Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara - Black.  I love how it curls my lashes and stays cured all day!

Best,

Steph S. 

@StephanieSBT I've tried Rollerlash in the past and loved...

@StephanieSBT I've tried Rollerlash in the past and loved it! Although I like more dramatic mascaras the Rollerlash did an awesome job and curling and separating my lashes. I'm thinking of picking it up again!
42 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 291B911C-6B88-46F1-8D58-6393789B92C3.png
  • Screenshot_20180921-154601.png
testing