Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

Just wanted to see if there are any new recommendations of something I haven't tried.

RE: What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

I've been loving the Sephora Pro Warm Palette!

The Tarte Clay Play is something everyone should have in their collection!

Urban Decay Full Spectrum. It got a lot of shade but if you apply the colours with a primer-sprayed brush... the results are GORGEOUS. I loved it so much that I bought a second palette right away for when my first one runs out.

Seems to be a popular answer but definitely Modern Renaissance right now! Have not stopped using it since I got it.

I got my Subculture today and I love it😍😍

I got mine too but haven't tried it. I love how it looks on your eyes! Edgy and pretty!!

ABH modern renaissance Colourpop yes please Morphe Jaclyn palette

The naked first edition. I created my own signature brown look using buck in the crease and naked on the lid along with half baked in the inner corner its to die for.

Defenitly the modern renaissance !!

Re: What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

I honestly love the Chocolate Bar palettes especially the Semi-Sweet and the Naked Palettes! 

RE: Re: What is your current FAVORITE ❤️ eyeshadow palette??

Me too I'm a huge fan of Too Faced
Anonymous Insider

I love the Beauty and the Beast Palette I have been using...

I love the Beauty and the Beast Palette I have been using it everyday since I got it.

Not quite a new release, but the Tarte In Bloom palette is my go-to everyday palette. It has rows of neutral, warm and cool shades. The black is super pigmented as well- which is almost never the case! All the matte colors blend like a dream and the shimmers are stunning. I would highly recommend to anyone. It's great for neutral daytime looks as well as smokey eyes!

@CSTaylorMy current favorites are the Natasha Denona Sunset palette and the Natasha Denona 5 pan palette in Color 2 (plums and pinks).  The formula is simply divine.  ❤️  

UD Naked 2 for me!

I know that Charlotte Tilbury's palette's don't have the same variety in each one as the bigger ones, such as Urban Decay or Anastasia, but Charlotte Tillbury's Rock Chick and Uptown Girl are amazing if you like smokey eyes. They're on the expensive side, but if you use them 5 days a week they'll still last 9 months. The pigmentation is amazing, there's minimal fall out, and I love how the bottom one on the left hand side adds the perfect pop.

I agree that Naked3 and Modern Renaissance are both great palettes.  I have quite a few palettes, and for the most part, I rotate them in and out.  But I have two that stay on my shelf all the time: Kat Von D Shade and Light and Urban Decay Electric (Shade and Light for neutral looks, Electric for colorful looks).  Since those are my year-round picks, I'd have to say they're my absolute faves.

VISEART

Anyone into the Marc Jacobs eye shadows?

I love the new black palettes!! I started withScandalust and just bought Glambition. I also like his cream crayon sticks in the silver tubes? And I've been eyeing up the bigger palette with the big tassel on the zipper. Sorry- can't think of the names. But I just bought ABH Subculture plus UD Naked Basics- the Marc Jacobs Glambition and a tarte palette for my daughter. And a couple of the Ester Edit foil colors.... tho I'm LOVING Marc Jacobs newest palettes!! They go on really nicely and blend well and the color stays out. I use his coconut water setting spray. Love his lip lines too. He's amazing!

Viseart Neutral Mattes is a staple.  The ABH Master Palette by Mario is another love of mine.

I can't talk about eyeshadows and not mention the Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows which are crazy pigmented & a breeze to work with!

testing