Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is the best eyeliner that won’t smudge for someone who blinks a lot.

I have tried so many and when I look after a few hours especially underneath it’s everywhere

Re: What is the best eyeliner that won’t smudge for someone who blinks a lot.

Which eyeliners have you tried?

RE: Re: What is the best eyeliner that won’t smudge for someone who blinks a lot.

I have tried the Kat Von D liquid eyeliner with a felt tip and I love it. It stays on all day and it’s so pigmented! It’s been my go to liner for years!!

Hi @Angelam312!

I have that exact same problem!  I've tried at least a dozen different pencil liners for my water line but none stayed on.

I learned that using concealer or eyeshadow primer and putting a bit of powder on top before eyeliner helps.  This is the primer I use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original.  It sometimes helps to use a smudge brush to spread it out so it doesn't smudge as much.

I currently use eyeshadow on my bottom lash line instead of eyeliner since I seem to have better luck with that.

My favorite liquid liner is stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black.  It really doesn't budge and stays on my oily lids all day.

RE: What is the best eyeliner that won’t smudge for someone who blinks a lot.

I absolutely love the Mac liquidlast liner. I’ve been using it since I was 16 and I have yet to find something as long lasting as it.

For the waterline I love MILK MAKEUP - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner @Angelam312 otherwise stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing