Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is everyone’s favorite palette?

I have 2 absolute favorites, I LOVE the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette and the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palette vol. III

RE: What is everyone’s favorite palette?

Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes is my absolute fave and go-to palette

I like the UD Heavy Metal palette but I don't like the wa...

I like the UD Heavy Metal palette but I don't like the way its crumbly in the pan. I had the shade Roadie fall out on my clothes because I used the palette upright as it was designed.
Anonymous Insider

Natasha Denona sunset palette!! Also her new holiday palettes and 5 pans in #5, #9 and #10

My favourites are: Huda Desert Dusk, Huda Rose Gold, Pat Mcgrath Sublime, Urban Decay Naked Heat, ABH modern ren, annnnd Marc Jacobs the new holiday one 😬

I’m loving the colourpop yes please palette right now but my favorite will always be the viseart neutral mattes!

Natasha F***ing Denona ALL day. 👏🏻 And my KVD Shade and light Eye.

I have very specific colour preferences, so i actually got the mac palette that you can choose all the colours yourself, but if you arnt too picky tarte bloom is a great neutral palette with lots of pigment, very soft and not super powdery. Others like too faced and makeup forever are also loves 😉

The new Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Mattes palette is my absolute favourite these days. I find it so versatile and easy to blend. I’m kinda shocked that I’ve been ignoring my other palettes (UD, Anastasia, Natasha, etc.) since I got that one. I love its fragrance, too.

anything that is juvias place, morphe and natasha denona!

anything that is juvias place, morphe and natasha denona!
Anonymous Insider

Urban decay naked heat has been my favourite lately. Another favourite is ABH modern renaissance

Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette, Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance are some of my favs!

The Juvias Place masquerade palette. It is so bright and pigmented. The prism palette is another I am loving right now

Natasha denona sunset pallet is my fav. I use it most out of my collection.

Seriously, I don't know if I can pick one. How about my n...

Seriously, I don't know if I can pick one. How about my newest favorites? They are: Tarteist Pro, Tarte In Bloom & Naked Heat. Oh, the Sephora Pro Warm Palette isn't bad either. 😂😂😂😂

By far, my Natasha Denona Joya, Aeris, and Green Brown palette are top 3 best eyeshadows I've ever tried and I'm an eyeshadow JUNKIE lol

Call me a traditionalist, but I’m partial to my naked 1, 3 and Smokey palettes above all else. I just bought the kat von d glimmer and I’m loving that one, too! I’m more of a neutral girl myself and love the rose gold/ champagne/ browns so I’m pretty boring I guess lol

If you don't have it, you would probably love the Huda Ro...

If you don't have it, you would probably love the Huda Rose Gold palette.

Re: What is everyone’s favorite palette?

How about three favorite palettes? Right now, I'm loving UD heat, Huda desert dusk and ABH modern renaissance.

That's what I was thinking! I can't pick ONE! 😂😂😂😂

That's what I was thinking! I can't pick ONE! 😂😂😂😂

I love the sweet peach palette

Right now my fav is the lorac mega pro 4. It's so differe...

Right now my fav is the lorac mega pro 4. It's so different and the colors are diverse.
Conversation Stats
testing