Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is every ones fav eye shawdow

I love too faced 😘

Re: What is every ones fav eye shawdow

My 3 favorite everyday palettes are: 

Morphe 9T Neutral Territory Artistry Palette,

Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Naked3, and tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g 

For a bolder night out look I love: 

Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.03 oz/ 0.95 g or the Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette 

Shimmers/glitters, PMG & Sydney Grace. Mattes, ABH & ND. 

Huda beauty eye shades

My absolute favorite is Urban Decay Smokey palette. I wish they would bring it back so I don’t feel like I have to save it. Huda and Too Faced do a decent job of providing lighter shades with bright and dark colors so you can use just one palette.  

My fav (and only) is HUDA BEAUTY Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette it has all my favorite reds and blues plus some nude colors too!!

@Glamerannie22 If I had to pick solely one eyeshadow brand to bring with me on a 5-year cruise, I'd choose Viseart. 

@Glamerannie22 Like many others, I also like the Natasha Denona and Viseart ones. I love the mini Natasha Denona Palettes! I also have one of the Melt stacks which I like 

@Glamerannie22  My favorite powder eyeshadow brands are Viseart, Pat McGrath, and Natasha Denona. But I also still love several ColourPop Super Shock single shadows and a few of their palettes. And I still use my single shadows by Make Up For Ever and Coloured Raine. 

For cream and liquid shadows, I love Bobbi Brown (still my favorite shadow sticks on the market), Danessa Myricks Colorfix mattes and metallics, Laura Mercier shadow sticks, ColourPop Jelly Much shadows, Lisa Eldridge's new liquid shadows, Smashbox cream shadows, and MAC Paint Pots. 

Definitely any morphe palette more specifically truth or bare👌❤️🔥👌❤️🔥👌❤️🔥

I second this

I've been using a lot of Urban Decay lately along with Jolie Beauty and Jefree Star. The Jolie Beauty tops everything though.

@Glamerannie22 My favourite brands are Make Up For Ever, Viseart, Natasha Denonna, and lately Tom Ford.  I do prefer a more 'natural' or toned down everyday look and these brands have shade ranges and formulas that work really well for my one to three colour looks.

@Glamerannie22 I love MAC, Makeup Geek, Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing