From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198242 Members
  • 7873 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @idanyd The look the outfit, everything is so stunning! ...read more
@idanyd The look the outfit, everything is so stunning!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Everything Eyes
Waterproof eyeliner suggestions??
Hey! I'M totally new to this but here goes! I'm looking for a truly waterproof eyeliner. Preferably liquid, and not a brush tip. S ...read more
Hey! I'M totally new to this but here goes! I'm looking for a truly waterproof eyeliner. Preferably liquid, and not a brush tip. Something that's 24hr lasting and will not smudge/run/etc. Like you could run a marathon and then go swimming lol. But really, that heavy duty. Everything I've tried has let me down. The one I've tagged is the worst one I've used
What’s your favorite eye makeup trend?
I live for the euphoria aesthetic eyes, especially recreating it<3 whats your faves?
I live for the euphoria aesthetic eyes, especially recreating it<3 whats your faves?
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Something fun and festive *and a little dramatic* for St. Patrick's Day  ✨✨Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Pale ...read more
Something fun and festive *and a little dramatic* for St. Patrick's Day 🍀💚🍀💚 ✨💚💚✨Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 for Face & Body
Dark under eyes
|
Re: Dark under eyes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @TiffnyMarie think of concealer as a thicker version of your foundation. If it’s not covering your discolouration then a colour ...read more
@TiffnyMarie think of concealer as a thicker version of your foundation. If it’s not covering your discolouration then a colour corrector can be very effective to get the job done of cancelling out the offending colour on your face. Colour correcting is also the best way to get dark circles covered with as little product as possible. You always want to wear as thin a layer of makeup as possible on the mobile parts of your face to avoid it settling in fine lines. Depending on the colour of your dark circles- either a peach (to cover blue or purple) or a green (to cover redness) (or both) will be very effective. Apply the colour corrector over your dark area so you no longer see the darkness and it is a scary green or peach mark. Then pat your concealer over top with either your finger or a sponge. Set with a thin layer of translucent powder before blinking and try not to blink for 30 seconds so the makeup has time to set This helps avoid any settling into fine lines. Use the same sponge you applied your foundation with to do this as it will be slightly damp and make the makeup look less powdery. Best of luck!
The Winged Eyeliner Thread
|
Re: The Winged Eyeliner Thread
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu your welcome, it takes quite a bit of practice,So I have quite a bit of experience with liquid eyeliner pens , I don’t ...read more
@CynthieLu your welcome, it takes quite a bit of practice,So I have quite a bit of experience with liquid eyeliner pens , I don’t enjoy the ones that transfer to the top of my eyelids because they are messy.
Liquid Liner Applicator
I am having a bit of an issue with my liquid eyeliner. The problem is that at the base of the applicator it bubbles and when it bu ...read more
I am having a bit of an issue with my liquid eyeliner. The problem is that at the base of the applicator it bubbles and when it bubble I know that it’s trickier to get a precise sharp line for my eyeliner. Do you have any ideas to resolve this issue.  
  • image.jpg
Looking for eyeliner recommendations!!
|
Re: Looking for eyeliner recommendations!!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Kassy56 The Stila is 50% off today, and at Ulta I believe. If I were wearing makeup right now, I'd pick one up to try for myself ...read more
@Kassy56 The Stila is 50% off today, and at Ulta I believe. If I were wearing makeup right now, I'd pick one up to try for myself.
Eyeliner
|
Re: Eyeliner
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: My tips for getting a nice line is start with small strokes and work your way up to the wings and decide how long or short you wan ...read more
My tips for getting a nice line is start with small strokes and work your way up to the wings and decide how long or short you want your wings to be from the inner corner of your eyes. I have been using liquid eyeliners since 7th or 8th grade.
Liquid Eyeliner Pens
|
Re: Liquid Eyeliner Pens
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Danessa Myricks Beauty Linework Paintbrush Fluid Liquid Eyeliner 0.034 oz / 1 ml @mw0530813 , glides like a dream and it lasts ...read more
Danessa Myricks Beauty Linework Paintbrush Fluid Liquid Eyeliner 0.034 oz / 1 ml @mw0530813 , glides like a dream and it lasts
72,394 Posts