cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

What eyeshadow colours do you avoid?

Honestly I thought up this question looking through all my eyeshadow palettes and realized there were quite a few colours and shimmers I never dipped into. I avoid greens like the plague and blues for the most part too. I guess it’s because I’ve never done a look with those colours and I’m not sure how. I’d love to know if any of you avoid certain colours and dip into only a few in a palette or do you not care and use everything? Also if anyone could tell me what they think ofgreen eyeshadow I’d appreciate that. I kind of want to start using greenbecause a new palette I bought has that colour and I don’t want it going to waste but I’m not sure how to execute a cute look with it. Thanks lovelies.

Re: What eyeshadow colours do you avoid?

I avoid orange and dark colors. I think dark colors are so pretty, but I just am not skilled enough to use them. I'll use a darker brown but that is about it. I like greens, the green from the Too Faced Peach and ABH Mario palettes are two of my favorite colors to use. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What eyeshadow colours do you avoid?

I love dark colours too 🙂 I guess it all comes down to practise huh 🙂 I’m glad you like green though. Sometime soon I might get around to using that colour
Anonymous Insider

Re: What eyeshadow colours do you avoid?

I avoid greens, blues, and purples since I have blue eyes. I usually use browns, oranges, golds, pinks, and reds.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What eyeshadow colours do you avoid?

I never gave much thought to matching my eyeshadow to my eyes, sadly enough my eyes are green but I can’t do anything about that lol. I love purple eye shadow though I think purple and browns and reds are what I use the most.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
Photos1
  • Headshot2.JPG
testing