Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

What do you think about Jeffree Star cosmetics?

I'm thinking of buying Jawbreaker or Blue Blood but I'm want a second opinion...

Re: What do you think about Jeffree Star cosmetics?

The JS Concealer line is sooooo good!!! If you are looking to get any kind of foundation or concealer, I HIGHLY recommend getting it. It's super lightweight and full coverage. I use it to cover up my acne every day and it just smooths over it so well.

I have also gotten the Velour Liquid Lipstick, but I rarely wear it. That's not to say it's bad, because it totally isn't. It's super pigmented, and the matte formula is stays put. Great for every day liquid lip wearers and for any office job. 

I hope sephora carries his line soon!

I love the Blood Sugar palette from JC and his liquid lipsticks 👍 I don’t have Blue Blood.  I like the Menagerie Cosmetics Whale Song colour story better and Ace Beaute oceanic palette as far as blue palettes go better.  JC palettes are consistent and good formulas.  I think the Jawbreaker one is a great summer palette and I love the Alien one too.  My friend has Blue Blood and she loves it.  You can’t really go wrong with his colour stories.  I just like the other too better because they have greens that I like as well.  

RE: What do you think about Jeffree Star cosmetics?

I don’t have any myself but @2manyperfumes has an eyeshadow palette that she’s created some beautiful looks with

Re: RE: What do you think about Jeffree Star cosmetics?

Thank you @KehDee ❤️

Im with you Brook12345 I have been wanting to try his product.

@Anonymous I enjoyed his liquid lipsticks though I wasn't a fan of the licorice scent. I haven't purchased from the brand in a while, mostly because none of his stuff really appeals to me. Though I'm not purchasing it, I'd go for the Jawbreaker or the Jawbreaker mini. From reviews that I saw of the Blue Blood, the main criticism was that all the looks kind of turned out the same. If I had to choose, I'd go for the mini Breaker, since it's got the most obvious color story- the big one I'd probably get overwhelmed. If you want blues still, I'd pick up the Colorpop Blue Moon eyeshadow palette.

Anonymous Insider

thank you so much since Jawbreaker's release is today! I'...

thank you so much since Jawbreaker's release is today! I'll look into that Colorpop pallete!

not too fascinated with his line. i hear good and bad thi...

not too fascinated with his line. i hear good and bad things but nothing appeals to me.
Anonymous Insider

thanks for the advice

thanks for the advice! 🙂
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing