Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes for Spring?

I wanted to see what you all have been using thus far for Spring.

Re: What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes for Spring?

That looks very good!

@Jennycakes 
That Club Nebula palette is gorgeous!! I have always loved colorful eye looks so (most) of Angelica’s eye looks are so appealing to me.

I have Urban Decay’s Naked Wild West palette coming to me (bought during the sale) and I cannot wait to do looks with that beautiful blue and tealish color! Other than that, I’ve been making palettes from last fall and previous winter work. I adore the shades in the Natasha Denona Triochrome and Love palettes. I’ve no issue mixing boujee with inexpensive, the Elf mini melt palette or Julia’s Place berries palette. I also love the brighter side of the Pur X RawBeautyKristi collab.

I love the Anastasia palettes 

And melt 

Me too!

Hi Stella! Love those too. I have that UD palette too and I love it!! I did a video using it and I think the eye look came out really pretty. Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette IMG_0015.JPG

@MzzzB  

Oh my gosh, that look is stunning and you are beautiful! I need your blending skills as well...LOL

If tracking is correct, I should have my VIB sale order including that palette by Tuesday (this will be the fastest Sephora shipping I’ve ever received. Honestly, Sephora packages usually take a minimum of 8-10 days to reach me. But Ulta pkgs can arrive in 2 days. 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Thanks my dear! I am still trying to decide what I want to order. But I know for sure that I am buying the PM Bronze seduction palette. When I order from Sephora it comes in 2 days. I don't order from Ulta anymore because they don't package their products well. And it tends to have items broken. But I am so happy for you and I hope that you enjoy your makeup!

That looks so good

I've been using my brighter Juvia's Place palettes (the Sweet Pinks, Zulu, Tribe) and Club Nebula from Kaledois. And Huda's Neon Orange Obsessions.

I think a lot of my collection leans more towards fall/winter looks lol.

I'm loving my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance pallet. I hope to buy the HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette (the 'Light' one).

I’m loving the Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 10 Coy also their Paris Edit love letter. 

I need to try that palette!

@MzzzB the HUDA BEAUTY Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette has fun Spring colors as well as staple neutrals.

It was hella expensive but the color payoff and formulas are just exquisite. Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette 

ND is one of my favorite brands!

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_0015.JPG
testing