Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What are good natural looking lashes?

I have hooded eyes with long lashes but they're not very full. Any recommendations for some false lashes that are pretty full but look natural? I don't want lashes that are insanely noticeable. Thanks for the help!! 🙂

Re: What are good natural looking lashes?

Try the Ardell Double wispies girl! I have hooded eyes too so when I applied eyeshadow on without false lashes, people barely see the difference! Take a look at their website, they have a lot of styles from natural to dramatic look. I tried couples of them and my favorite was Double Wispies xx

Shannonre wrote:

I have hooded eyes with long lashes but they're not very full. Any recommendations for some false lashes that are pretty full but look natural? I don't want lashes that are insanely noticeable. Thanks for the help!! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are good natural looking lashes?

I have the same type of eyes and lashes and I tend to use Ardell lashes. They are the 110 lashes and look very natural and give a fuller look. Very easy to apply too.

Shannonre wrote:

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing