Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

What Palette should I get?

So, I am looking for a new palette.  Now, I am fair skin with dark brown eyes and hair.  As for color choices, it really doesn't matter.

I have LORAC'S Pro Palette, UD Feminine Palette and.. one from Bare Minerals (which I cannot remember which one).  

Suggestions?

Re: What Palette should I get?

LORAC Pro is my vote. I have fair skin with dark brown eyes and medium brown skin and this is my fave palette right now

I already have LORAC Pro roxystar. ;D It is one of my favorites. <3

Highlighted

Smiley Tongue sorry I must read more carefully. I skimmed and then got too excited.

are you looking for more glittery or more matte? Lots of colors or a few?  I hear RAVE reviews about the Dior  5 colours palettes

No it is fine. You did no harm at all.

I prefer more shimmer than matte.  Colors, it really doesn't matter nor does it matter how many colors.  I just LOVE color payoff.  If it flakes or is dull, I don't want nothing to do with it.

dont get the NYX then! not the best color pay off.  beautylovingirl was talking about YSL palettes back in a post on green eyeshadows. I cant attest to their color pay off but they seem really nice! 

I have UD Ammo palette and there are some really fun shades that are shimmery and some that are glittery. I dont think any are matte. I feel like one cannot go wrong with UD eyeshadow either

Roxystar is right - I have yet to go wrong with urban decay!

I have a ysl pallet, and the color definitely lasts throughout the day, but a lot of it is super sheer, so you have to build and build...

If you are looking for lots of color options- NYX 78 color palette is inexpensive (i picked it up at TJMaxx for $12.99) and it has a lot of different shades that are fun to play with. 

Yes, UD eyeshadows are fun - including their singles. Gotten a lot of random color mixing with it.

i know ammo is on sale on the UD website for $15!  and there is the mariposa palette on sale for $13 and deluxe shadow box for $15

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors