Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Waterproof mascara recommendation?

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on the boards. I have been using Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara for probably 5 years now, and it seemingly is disappearing from everywhere! Are there any recommendations for waterproof mascara? It's all I use, I love the Buxom one but if they are getting rid of it, I'd like to try and find a replacement now before it's too late!  Thanks in advance

Waterproof mascara recommendation?

Too faced "Better than sex" is my go to everyday! it's really easy to apply a little for simple days or build it up for bolder lashes! plus the wand is fantastic!

Re: Waterproof mascara recommendation?

Same!  I love Buxom Waterproof and just snagged a few on Ulta website because I couldn't find any here.  It also seems like they're still selling it on their own website--free shipping over $25.  Such a bummer.  I wonder what the deal is.  Hope I don't have to resort to other brands but am taking note of the recommendations below just in case.

Thanks! I will look into all of the ones listed, I honestly have only looked at the Tarte Lights Camera Splashes but never bought because I didn't want to switch.  I don't like to impulse buy lol so I'll look at all of them.  Thanks for everyones help!!

RE: Waterproof mascara recommendation?

I love all of Dior’s mascaras. My favorite is diorshow, and they make a waterproof one too.

My two favorites are Dior's Iconic Overcurl waterproof option (my personal favorite) and Givenchy Nior 4 in 1, which is my mother's favorite because she loves the fact that it essentially has its own conditioning base coat built in. Both wear well and don't turn your lashes into weird spikes if you cry or end up under your eyes if you sweat!

@Rocklobsterr These 2 are favorites of mine.

https://www.sephora.com/product/full-lash-multi-dimension-mascara-waterproof-P417901?skuId=1920065&i...

https://www.sephora.com/product/eyes-to-kill-waterproof-mascara-P393672?skuId=1667856&icid2=products...

I need my mascara to stay put for at least 12 hours and these do the trick. They are tear proof too. Not all waterproof mascaras work for me, some smudge under my eyes or transfer to the skin under my eyebrows where my eyelashes hit, or flake. These are tried and true for me. 

If you need a cheaper option you can try this one by Tarte. My only gripe is it doesn't last 12 hours. At the 10 hour mark it starts to flake a bit. It's nothing major but I still prefer something that lasts longer. I used this before I discovered the 2 above.

https://www.sephora.com/product/lights-camera-splashes-waterproof-mascara-P179924?skuId=1001775&icid...

Anonymous Insider

Oh, forgot about that one - the Armani Eyes To Kill Waterproof mascara is a nice one, @suzyo!

Anonymous Insider

I like Lancôme Hypnose Drama Waterproof mascara - gives my lashes much needed length and volume. 

Have you tried Rimmel's Lash Accelerator?  It's similar to the Buxom mascara. 

Good luck with your search @Rocklobsterr!  It's rough when you are unable to find a product that you have loved for years.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing