Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Warm, golden, shimmery eyeshadow palettes

Does anyone have recommendations of eyeshadow palettes that have warm, golden, shimmery colours? This would be for tan/brown skin.

Re: Warm, golden, shimmery eyeshadow palettes

I just bought the BareMinerals Latte palette. It so good. It has 4 shimmer shades that an be worn everyday for work. 

Image result for bareminerals latte palette

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 3.47.14 PM.pngI would go onto Morphe Cosmetics if I were you. They have great quality palettes, at cheaper prices. The Vault is a great collection of palettes (Collaboration with Jaclyn Hill), and from what you are describing it would be a pretty great match. The one I think you should buy is listed for $20 CANADIAN named Ring The Alarm. I have also heard that Huda Beauty has some similar palettes and it wouldn't hurt to check those out as well!

Hi @goosey3,

I recommend the HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette - Warm Brown.. This palette is highly pigmented and easy to apply. Hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Janean 

You can try the Morphe 35OS palette.  It looks like the 35O that everyone loves but all shimmers.

I just saw swatches recently for Natasha Denona’s Camel palette @goosey3  You might want to  check that out

NATASHA DENONA - Eyeshadow Palette 5 - Camel

Anonymous Insider

I would recommend the narsissist Wanted palette by NARS or the Solar Flare palette by BH Cosmetics 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 3.47.14 PM.png
testing