cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Warm Eyeshadow palette

Hi! I'm looking for a great eyeshadow palette that’s worth it and can create the most variety of looks. I’m into warmer/peachier looks. Currently choosing between the ABH Modern Renaissance, Tartelette Toasted, Too Faced Just Peachy, and Buxom Boss babe in Betty. This will be my first eye shadow palette so there won’t be a problem with duplicates. Any help would be great! Thank you. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

tarte Tartelette™ Toasted Eyeshadow Palette

BUXOM - Boss Babe Betty Eyeshadow Palette

TOO FACED - Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection

Warm Eyeshadow palette

I think you should go for the modern renaissance palette. Its definitely warm, it has good transitions, the shadow reglar is orange and adds warmth to any look. it has dark shades to add depth and it has light shades to add contrast. it also has shimmers. It's an extremely versatile palette. I own modern renaissance and Tartelette Toasted, Two Faced Just Peachy and Pat McGraths Bronze Ambition (and maybe 100 other palettes). I still recommend modern renaissance for you. ❤

Re: Warm Eyeshadow palette

@Anonymous I love ABH Modern Renaissance 

RE: Warm Eyeshadow palette

I have the Too Faced Just Peachy eyeshadow pallet and I LOVE it. I use it for everyday wear and even Prom. None of the shadows are patchy, and all blend easily.

Warm Eyeshadow palette

The jaclyn hill morphe palette is great for the price plus it has a few pops of colour

Re: Warm Eyeshadow palette

Hi @Anonymous,

You picked out a great list of products. I love the Too Faced palette (the colors are beautiful and the palette really does smell just like peaches!). Another favorite warm toned palette I really enjoy is the Pat McGrath MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Palette. You can create so many pretty looks with this palette and the shadows last all day. I also love the shimmer shades because they're great for adding a bit of sparkle to your eye makeup.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

RE: Re: Warm Eyeshadow palette

Yes!!! My favorite!!!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing