Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

WHAT IS THE BEST EYESHADOW PALLET

Im about to go on a huge makeup haul tomorrow & just trying to figure everything out so that i'm not spending 2hrs in sephora !! Just want to know what's worth the money as sephora can get pretty pricey !!!!! also want opinions on if anyone's tried the sephora PRO limited edition pallets ????

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST EYESHADOW PALLET

Morphe palettes are amazing, the pigment is crazy and I am loving the shimmers. Their palettes have 35 shadows in them and only cost $23 USD!!! you can get them at ulta beauty or their website.

Also, I am loving too faced and their peaches and cream palette. I love the marm-bright tones in them. its an all matte palette and basically all I use is mattes lol. I also love the Packaging and the SMELL!! its $55 CAD and 100% Worth it!!!

Ahhh why has nobody mentioned the colourpop "Yes, Please" palette ?? It is SIXTEEN DOLLARS!!! But performs like these other palettes being mentioned (maybe even better) I love the ABH mod ren pallete too, it's still a favorite of mine. but I swear the CP palette might out perform some of these mentioned. It is specific to one color theme though so it is def not as versatile, but the quality, pigment and blendability is insane 

Viseart palettes are an amazing investment. Honestly, I'm a palette hoarder, and they're the ones I reach for 90% of the time. I'm actually NOT a fan of ABH palettes in general. They're okay, though many colours can be really patchy/powdery/hard to blend which is pretty inconsistent to me. 

RE: WHAT IS THE BEST EYESHADOW PALLET

If your looking for one that has a little bit of everything it would have to be the Tartiest Pro eyeshadow palette! You can use it almost every day for whatever look that you want and the eyeshadows are like butter! It's definitely one of my staples in my collection 😍

ABH Modern Renaissance palette is a must!

UD Naked Palette 1 and Heat Palette for warm skin tones and UD Naked Palettes 2 and 3 for more pink/cool undertones. 

ABH Modern Renaissance for its versatility and Naked Heat because warm toned palettes are the wave.

Of the palettes I have, Anastasia BH Modern Renaisance ha...

Of the palettes I have, Anastasia BH Modern Renaisance has been my favorite. These shadows go on flawless and last long. You can go from a daytime look to an evening look.

I saw someone has already recommended this palette but wanted to also give my positive feedback! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette is worth every dollar! If you like warm toned shadows this will be perfect for you! It has a great shade range, including matte shades and shimmer shades. You will be able to create endless looks from daytime to night time. I really love this palette. I do hope to try out the Sephora Pro Palettes next, they look beautiful.

If you are looking for more warm toned palette I recommend the Modern renaissance palette by ABH. It's my ride or die palette. The shadows are great and very blendable. The naked palettes are amazing too. It all depends on the colors you would like. i love 1 and 3 but they are pricey. Too faced has great shadows as well as makeup forever and Kat von D. I hope you have fun on your shopping trip. I need to go soon.

The UD Naked Palettes are always so popular and have only heard good things. The new Naked Heat one would no doubt be amazing and I almost picked it up myself the other day but then I remembered I have to use up a bunch that I've already got! 😄

Have fun!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing