cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Vote for your fave! New MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows

Hey BIC!

MAKE UP FOR EVER is coming out with BRAND NEW Eye Shadows and we’re freaking out!  With a grand total of 121 shades you can create your own customizable eye shadow palettes. Now, we're a little rusty on our statistics but it seems like the possibilities are endless. You can create infinite combinations of your own personal color mixes, changing up your eye look depending on your mood, outfit and occasion. Create the perfect palette…made for you, by you!

For VIB and Rouge clients the shadows launch for early access to purchase tomorrow, Tuesday, December 12. They’ll be available to all clients Tuesday, December 19.

To celebrate the launch, our Sephora PRO Dina created three different palettes and came up with three AMAZING looks – Classic, Sultry and Edgy with 3 unique shades!

We can’t decide which one is our favorite, so we need your help. Vote for your favorite look!

Here’s an up-close look at three looks Dina created.

Look 1: Classic  (Shades used: M631, D716, D410)Dina Classic_wm.jpg

Look 2: Sultry  (Shades used: I538, I834, M928)Dina Sultry_wm.jpg

Look 3: Edgy  (Shades used: ME224, ME302, M106)Dina Edgy_wm.jpg

Which one is your favorite? Vote in the comments below!Vote Dina.jpg

Curious about how Dina created her looks? She’ll be visiting the thread this week so post your questions and she’ll get back to you!

RE: Vote for your fave! New MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows

I’m loving the classic look. Gold gets me every time! Just when I think I’m done spending, amazing lines come out with items I neeeed!

Re: Vote for your fave! New MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows

I am usually the Classic look type, especially because I love gold shadow, but I have to vote for no. 3 Sultry this time. Looks lovely! I also think that with a little light/heavy control that the colours could be appealing on mostly anyone.

Classic is my favourite, there’s something sexy about a classy eye look. The gold is so gorgeous for winter, too.

I love all 3 looks but i can see myself create the Classic look all the time 🙂

They are all beautiful, and purples are my favs but I definitely have to say the last look is my favourite!

All them look great but I really love the edgy look 😍 Love the peacock blue and green on the eyes. They bring out Dina's eye shape and the rich brown colour her eyes. Very beautiful 

Hold the front door @SephoraBIC!  I knew they were coming out with new shadows but are these replacing their current Artist Shadows or just being added to the line?!!? Are they the same size/weight as the current line?

....and the shape

I. cannot.I. cannot.

The Sultry combo would be my choice, simply because M928 is the best matte purple of life (aside from their older discontinued one).

@jesscheems @mrsbaine  Look at this, I'm nervous!!

What I heard is hoard the old shadows. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!!!!! 

@ElleElleG brand spanking new! These are replacing the current artist shadows. Not sure about the size and weight but I will check! 

Thanks for asking this @ElleElleG, this was my question too @candacebt! I don't know how they can make these better than the current formula. They are already so good! 

@candacebt my heart, she cannot process this revelation 💔

btw, thanks for checking on the deets 😘

@ElleElleG - So they tell me the fill (weight) is the same but obvs the shape has changed!

Thanks @candacebt !  Last questions, for now 😉 : aside from the shape of the pan has the formula changed as well?  The description of the Lustrous Shadow Palette notes, "Artist Color Shadow, the newest innovation in the eyeshadow category," ... was that a sneak peak of the formula for the new single shadows?

@ElleElleGTemptalia reviewed that palette and confirmed with the brand that the Lustre palette contained a new formula.  She also said she preferred the old formula to the new.

Anonymous Insider

The first one, I think it will work for everyone, the third one will be for the person who have a beautiful eyes.

I like all three, but vote for Classic because it seems most achievable for me! Also, super surprised that MUFE is doing new shadows again! Their last formula was so fantastic, and already had an incredible array of colours!

I am loving the sultry look! All three look great, but the sultry is so pretty and unique 🙂 

Classic!

2 Replies
testing