Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Vote! Falsies or Extensions?

On vacation in Maui and brought falsies but am considering just getting extensions nearby. I've only had eyelash extensions once before and they told me not to ever get them wet so I was always so scared about washing my face, taking a shower, etc. It seems like nowadays you can get extensions and get them wet no problem, so for a beach vacay what would you suggest????

Re: Vote! Falsies or Extensions?

Falsies!!! I prefer falsies because its no commitment. You can get super inexpensive lashes that can be reusable if taken care of them properly and they're easy to apply and also easy to take off. I've seen eyelash extensions and some are just not cute looking. 

I just got my first pair of extensions and I can't even explain how much I love then already! There is no hassle, they look amazing and I don't have to put on mascara (which always takes me forever because I get it everywhere no matter how long I have been doing this) Plus, I am the worst at putting on lashes

I've been getting extensions for over 2 years now.  You can get them wet after 12-24 hours. The longer you don't get them wet the better, so I always shower right before I get them done. I love them when I travel. 

*Edit* When you do wash your face, don't use a face cloth or anything that might hook on the tiny bits of glue that would be on your lashes. I only wash my face with my hands.

How do you recommend removing eye makeup?

@missgamble Using micellar water works really well

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing