Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Versatile every day use eyeshadow palettes?

I barely use eyeshadow, however, I would love to start wearing them... What would be good eyeshadow palettes for daily use on my eyes? *I’m looking for neutral and warm toned palettes

I think you may like the morphe 35m it has nice browns, oranges, reds, purples, and olive tones and all the shimmer shadows have a uniquness to them

RE: Versatile every day use eyeshadow palettes?

I’d recommend either the Milani Most Loved Mattes (~$15 at Walmart) or the Lorac Pro Palette 1 (~$44, black packaging on outside); both are neutral, leaning warm. The Lorac Pro Palette is easy to use and easy to blend, and it’s probably my favorite palette of all time. They sometimes have sales at Kohl’s for Lorac palettes. I also own the newest (Lorac Pro Palette 4), but I still prefer the original. Otherwise, the Milani palette is all mattes as the name suggests, but you can make easy eyeshadow looks by columns or mix and match as needed. It doesn’t blend as easily as the Lorac palette, but it’s still quite nice and easy to use. I own three of the four Milani 12-Pan palettes (just missing the Soft & Sultry), and I get the most use out of the mattes one. Other suggestions: -Colourpop Yes Please (very warm) -ABH Modern Renaissance (has neutral, cool, and warm tones but I don’t think it’s very beginner friendly, though it’s one of my favorite palettes - big contender for the No. 1 spot)

Re: Versatile every day use eyeshadow palettes?

@lillizzievert I like Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Naked2and the original naked palette.

RE: Versatile every day use eyeshadow palettes?

I’ve been using Urban Decay Naked3 pallete lately and loving it!

I agree with the Morphe suggestions. I also like the 9A and 9B from Morphe. Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam is also another great one. @lillizzievert

Re: Versatile every day use eyeshadow palettes?

@lillizzievert Morphe 35O, Morphe 35O2, Melt 27 Palette, Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette Naked Heat, NATASHA DENONA - Camel Eyeshadow Palette, NATASHA DENONA - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
testing