Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

Any feedback on this eyeshadow palette? Quality? Colors? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

@lindseyyfaye @Itโ€™s a good palette. I got it when it first came out last year but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s the best that urban decay has. Some of the shimmer shadows are hard to work with. 

RE: Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

Both, UD or any other ones youโ€™d recommend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RE: Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

@lindseyyfayeI really like the Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Naked3 but an equally good option with more shade variation and textures might be HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette. The huda is definitely more pink though while the Naked3 is more pinky-neutral. In general though, I really like all the Huda palettes I have and their minis offer a nice range of shades at a great price. My fave UD palette at the moment is the Naked2 but it only seems to be available at sephora every now and again, but I got it around the holidays for the same $27 price (the 3 went on sale then too). The Huda big palettes and minis tend to go on sale during memoial day/labor day sales if you're interested in those

Also forgot to mention @lindseyyfaye  the anastasia palettes! Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette is a great starter palette and those are also palettes that go on sale memorial day/ labor day.

If/when you're ready to graduate to the super expensive fancy Natasha denona/ charlotte tilbury/ pat mcgrath brands a good place to start with ND and PMG is their minis! One of my favorite one-and-done palettes is NATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette, though her Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 g is also fantastic- both with lots of nice neutrals in very wearable work-appropriate textures and a purse-sized compact (no mirror though). PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Ecstasy: Eyeshadow Palette Sublime has some shades that perform magnificently but they're definitely more on the glam side and the plastic compact case quality sucks. Still can be a nice splurge though. From charlotte tilbury My favorite product is Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow Rose Gold. I use the Mona Lisa or Marie Antoinette shades on workdays as a super quick and easy 5-second eye that sheers out and blends beautifully

Iโ€™ve heard that, some of the colors being difficult to work with... I just couldnโ€™t pass up the price since Im still learning how to do eye makeup. Is there another palette you recommend?

@lindseyyfaye I own a lot of palettes. Are you asking from Urban Decay or just in general?

RE: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

I really wanna try it, I just hope it works for my skin tone ๐Ÿค” What do you think??

RE: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

I saw it shown on several different skin tones and I thought it went well with all of them ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette

Hi there - @lindseyyfaye 

This is a great buy! You have a nice assortment of textures and the warm and cool tones, mix well with any day or evening look.  The pigment payoff is of great quality a little goes a long way. With using the shimmers try dampening your brush with setting spray to minimize any "fall out" and maximize the color and pigment payoff.

Cheers!

Does this palette come with the plastic sheet over top of the eyeshadows? I know my tarte palettes always do. I just got the palette today in the mail. It looks like two of the eyeshadows are smudged and no seal on the shadow. I was wondering if it was a used one.

Thank you so much for the tips!!! I definitely had to get it, the price was too good to pass up โ˜บ๏ธ
12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing