Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Under Eyes

I’ve started developing deep wrinkles under my eyes. Whenever I apply concealer it seems to pack into my wrinkles. I’m tired or wearing faux reading glasses to cover up the mess. So, if anyone knows any good under eye wrinkle cream that can help prevent these lines and make my under eye look smooth please help! Thank you in advance!!

TARTE Maracuja c-brighter eye treatment!! and maracuja oi...

TARTE Maracuja c-brighter eye treatment!! and maracuja oil! my special duo 😉

Re: Under Eyes

I gotchu! I just ordered my second Benefit Boi-ing airbrush concealer. Careful bc the original did bunch up in creases under the eye but the second option, airbrush, just glides on over that stuff. I now have one at home and one at work, bc wearing makeup on camera is part of my job. But the one for home is just because I love it. 🙂

I am fairly light to medium with yellow undertones and level 1 works great for me. If you're more of a medium, go shade 2 for them.

brysonsmommy wrote:

I’ve started developing deep wrinkles under my eyes. Whenever I apply concealer it seems to pack into my wrinkles. I’m tired or wearing faux reading glasses to cover up the mess. So, if anyone knows any good under eye wrinkle cream that can help prevent these lines and make my under eye look smooth please help! Thank you in advance!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing