Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Under Eye Concealer?

I'm looking for an under eye concealer that is very "liquidy" in texture. Anything too thick or creamy tends to cake up because of my dry skin. Currently using the concealer by Milk Makeup, looking for something a bit thinner than that. 

Thanks!

Re: Under Eye Concealer?

@linattran I’m the same!! Can’t use anything too thick under eyes. I love Colourpop concealers or Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer. Also I always use a setting powder and this prevents settling into fine lines.

https://m.sephora.com/product/naked-skin-weightless-complete-coverage-concealer-P392854

I find the BAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer to be quite liquidy and hydrating. 

I’ll have to try the Bare Minerals concealer! Love that it has the word serum in it, exactly what I’m looking for. Thank you!

and thank you everyone else for your recommendations as well 🙂

Hi @linattran,

Have you tried the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Biscuit? As far as texture goes, this one is more on the less creamy/watery side than most concealers.It blends really well and does not get cakey! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@linattran I’ve found most high end concealers tend to be thicker or creamier. The only one I can think of that isn’t is YSL Touche Eclat Radience Perfecting Pen, and that’s not really a concealer it’s more of a brightener. 

The drug store might have what you’re looking for. Maybelline Fit Me and Superstay are pretty good, and L’Oreal is a decent brand too. Those are my go-to drug brands for complexion products, I also wore their liquid foundations for years. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi.

In my opinion the best concealer is the tarte shape tape but it’s not available on the site. It’s everything i look for in a concealer, it’s creamy, blends easily, gives coverage, doesn’t feel heavy and is in my price point. If not , please let me know.

Thank you.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing