Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC IS COMING!!!!!!!!

Good morning all!!!!!

I think I found a new urban decay palette!!!!! 

Of course it's not confirmed, urban decay is denying it of course but the image I'm about to show was found on Reddit, and I found it on the blog zadidoll.

So without further ado here it is!!!!!!

Re: URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC IS COMING!!!!!!!!

The eyeshadow hoarder in me really wants this. I tend to buy more bright colors than I actually wear however... I do love the colors.

I need this. I don't know where I will  wear it, but I need this.

Same, same.

Omg!!!!!!!!! Urban decay posted a a video on YouTube an their Facebook page teasing the electric palette!!!!!!!

I just saw!

Here's the video! Smiley Happy  It's a Pressed Pigment Palette

Thanks, veronika23!  Brings back memories of Phagwah...any Caribbean ladies?

This will be mine, I swear it. Can't wait!!!

Yep, I am getting this as soon as it's released!  Thanks for sharing the video Smiley Happy

Okay, maybe I'm showing my newbieness, but what's a pressed pigment?  I googled it but all I could find was a bunch of stuff about MAC's pressed pigments, which seemed to be special due to the glitter content?

Most color products are pigments + a base that makes them do what you want. Pressed pigment means that these should be almost pure color that's intended for full-face use - it also will mean more intense color but might also mean more fallout, harder to blend, shorter half-life on the skin without a base to make them hang on, or chalkier textures. Most pigments are sold as loose pigments, partially because it makes them easier to mix with bases, other colors, and allows a lighter touch with the color, but the jars make them hard to travel with and bulkier to store. I'm going to be interested to see if Urban Decay introduces products for use with pigments - like MAC's Mixing Mediums.

This looks amazing! Def will need to see look before purchasing. I have a feeling slowburn will not be my color, because orange makes me look sickly. My first UD eyeshadow is arriving tomorrow along with 2 palettes and I am super excited. 

We had an orange wall in our place when we first moved in - it made me look ill if I was standing in the room (it's now a deep emerald green and is my favorite wall in the whole place.) If I put on an orange shirt, people will ask me what's wrong. However, I have Sugarpill's Burning Heart palette and Flamepoint, the orange in that palette, is kind of awesome on me. Slowburn might surprise you. 

Wow this palette looks like tons of fun!! Can't wait!

I am officially obsessed with this. I hope it is indeed going to be released and soon. I need this bad. The colors look so amaze balls. 

Cant wait a it to get this and play with all the different colors. 

I thought I was the only one who was OVER the whole NEKKID (that's how me and my peeps say naked) craze.  I'm so excited about this new offering and that nail polish...is giving me life and killin' me at the exact same time.   I have a makeup wish list on my phone.  This just went to the top.  

Are we starting a pool on how quickly it will sell out AND what the highest price on Ebay will be?  LOL

Dear Sephora and UD, IloveyouIhateyou

Love 

MakeupJunkie,Mom,and Broke Grad Student.

Highlighted

oh baby... i love it!  slowburn is calling my name!

I agree. Slowburn is so beautiful, I want to do so many things with that bad boy!

Unearthing this because Temptalia announced that the release date for this will be March 18th on Urban Decay.com... and soon after that at Sephora and Nordstrom!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much how I feel right now!

Oooh yay that's soon enough for me! Smiley Very Happy

Having been on BT, I see I need to step up my palette game! Smiley Wink

I am hoping it'll be on Sephora in time for Chic Week, lol! Already added to my list!

Oooh, good idea! Maybe I should wait too Smiley Very Happy

Both Temptalia and xsparkage have swatch pics up!

1 Reply