Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Trying to find a gift for a friend under $30 that isn’t mini! Help plz :)

Ok so my friend loves makeup, as do I....I want to give her a gift she will love while still staying within my budget..plz help and she loves eyes and highlighters! 😉

Re: Trying to find a gift for a friend under $30 that isn’t mini! Help plz :)

So my advice would be quality over quantity!

This in my opinion is the best highlighter EVER and may become your friend's new must-have. $29 cuts it close but it's so worth it.

RE: Trying to find a gift for a friend under $30 that isn’t mini! Help plz :)

@julybb look at the Huda Beauty Obsessions palettes! They’re $26 or $28... I don’t remember. Lol. But they’re absolutely stunning! They’re compact, great for travel, have an amazing formula and have 9 shades in each palette! You can choose from warm, mauve, Smokey and vivid (neon) shades. Mauve and warm are my favorite!

Smashbox photo edit shadow trios are $22/$26 CAD. Colourpop has x12 palettes for $16 and powder highlighters for $7 (I recommend Here Kitty Kitty and Boujee Call).

Look at Sephora Luminizing Drops. Great highlight. If not, Sephora Collection Selfie Kit is great for a good bang for your buck with great brands!

One of the new Sephora lip kits is a great gift I think they’re $28? With 5 products!!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing