Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Top 5 eye shadow palette?

What's your top 5 must have eye shadow palettes?

I received a giftcard for my birthday and I was looking at getting 2-3 palettes.

For now I have Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition or the Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette

and the Naked Heat palette or the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow palette or the Too faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte..

Thanks Ladies

Re: Top 5 eye shadow palette?

1. Kat Von D Shade and Light palette - Mainly because it feels impossible to mess up my makeup when I'm using this palette.  I can use it to create a neutral look that goes with absolutely everything.

2. Urban Decay Electric palette - Pretty much the polar opposite of Shade and Light.  You can't create a neutral look from it, but if you want to create something bold and colorful, this palette kicks every other colorful palette's a$$!

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance - Because I love red colored eye makeup and it's hard to find a palette with red tones in it, plus, the quality of the shadows is superb.

4. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - All the colors are so pretty that I feel like I can just slap on any old color and it'll look good.

5. Kat Von D Shade and Light quads - I have these in two colors, the plum one and the Smoke one.  They're high quality, and I like how each quad has a base shade, highlight shade, crease shade, and contour/liner shade.  They're simple and foolproof.

It's a little pricey but I love it, the Nars Loaded Eyeshadow palette was my first big splurge but love the formula. They have a lot of brown neutral tones and some shimmer coats, good for a smokey eye. I've been eyeing the Wanted one because this one features more pink shades which I like. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/narsissist-loaded-eyeshadow-palette-P417989

@Marieville Out of the ones you mentioned, I would suggest the Peach, Heat and Desert Dusk. Between those 3, you could have all the looks in the world!!! 💗💗💗

Just a suggestion--it might be fun to create your own custom palette with eyeshadow singles from Anastasia or Make Up For Ever. That way, you'll be able to buy the shades you'll use most. 

But I find myself reaching for Too Faced Sweet Peach, Dior 5 Couleurs in Undress, and the Nars Loaded eyeshadow palettes most often. I do like Anastasia Modern Renaissance quite a bit, and the cute, little Huda Obsessions eyeshadow palettes (I have mauve and warm brown). 

RE: Top 5 eye shadow palette?

I have the desert dusk and it’s amazinggg

It sounds like you have a lot of peachy and pink warm toned pallets- If you're looking to expand from that and try out new looks.. one option s to get one if the Tarte holiday kits because you'll get three different pallets, a bronzer, a blush, and a highlighter, along with a bag and Better than Sex mascara. I love those pallets and get them every year. I also like the Smashbox Artist collect that I think are on sale right now(!!) I also love the 1st Naked pallet and both basics from UD.

What's your top 5 must have eye shadow palettes?

I received a giftcard for my birthday and I was looking at getting 2-3 palettes.

For now I have Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Rose Gold Edition or the Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette

and the Naked Heat palette or the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow palette or the Too faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte..

I loooove eyeshadow palettes, my top 5 out of my entire collection (I have roughly 60 palettes, I know, I'm a bit wild 🙈) are

1. Viseart palettes (I use the neutral matte eyeshadow palette the most since it's the base for every eye look, but I own them all and love them all :D)

2. Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette (I am not a ride or die fan, but I felt compelled to purchase the palette and omg, I was floored by how amazing and pigmented it was)

3. Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Scandalust (the pigmentation and application is perfect!)

4. Tomford Eye Color Quad in Titanium Smoke (I am not one for blue eyeshadow, but this quad creates the most perfect grey toned blue smokey eye, it's amazing, one of a kind, even if I dont use it very often)

5. Anastasia beverly Hills Renaissance Palette (a beautiful cranberry palette, it's formula matches their individual shadows, absolutely in love with this one!)

Hope this helps! I have never tried any too faced palettes, for some reason they haven't pulled me in quite yet, but am definitely interested in knowing your thoughts if you ever do purchase one from their line! 🙂 

RE: Top 5 eye shadow palette?

I love the Too Faced Just Peachy matte palette, I use it almost daily because the colours are gorgeous and well pigment and they blend so well into each other, plus they smell incredible!! I’m a huge fan of pretty much any Too Faced palette! They’re fun and work well
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing