cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Too faced

Hi!

I want to know wich is your best too faced palet ever? I got a few and I love them so much. I  enjoy my sweet peach and natural eye, the just peachy matte incoming. What can i get next of too faced? 

Thank you♡

Re: Too faced

My favorites are the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette , the Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection and the Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette 

@SunnnyD @Mine is Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 

From now, it's my favourite. I can't wait to receive my juste peachy matte. 

I want to try the chocolat gold. But i don't think it will fit me well. !

Hi @SunnnyD!

I love the Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection!  Super pretty colors and nicely pigmented.  Excited for you to try it out!

Some other good ones are Too Faced Pretty Rich Diamond Light Eyeshadow Palette, Too Faced Matte Chocolate Chip Eyeshadow Palette, and Too Faced Then & Now Eyeshadow Palette - Cheers to 20 Years Collection

My all time favorite palette is from Huda tho.  HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette.  The colors are super pigmented and absolutely gorgeous!

I'll go chek if the chocolat chip is on sephora canada website.  I know we We have the chocolat gold. The other one was a limited edition? 

I'll go chek for the huda palet too! I'm in love with nude eyeshadow!

Thank you 🙂

@SunnnyD 

If the chocolate chip one isn't sold on Sephora Canada, you can check the Too Faced official website.  They sometimes have amazing deals and free gifts that are way bigger and better than Sephora samples!

I know..I have a 20% off for my first purchase, but the shipping is the same as the 20% off ahah

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing