Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Has anyone already tried the Chocolate bar? I see it is already on the website but not in stock. Also no reviews just yet.

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried or maybe wants to try it? How do Too Faced shadows compare to the other neutral pallets out there (i.e Naked 1, 2, or 3, Lorac pro, etc)

I see that it is around the same price range as all the others. 

So what do you think??

http://www.sephora.com/the-chocolate-bar-eye-palette-P384402?skuId=1578012

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Musing of a Muse has a review and swatches up too.

I waaaaant this.  Smells like chocolate! Swatches look beautiful.  But ... I'm afraid I'm just going to be disappointed in this.  I've been disappointed in most of the Too Faced products I've purchased.  I find their eyeshadows chalky and crumbly.  I loved the smell of the bronzer, and I really wanted to love it, but it just looked wrong on me.  Maybe if I wait until they come out at stores I can convince a cast member to try it on my eyes before I buy.

Well, i have never tried any of their other eyeshadows, but, i absolutely love their bronzer. So if this eyeshadow palette is as great as their bronzer, I am in!

It's funny how it is different for everyone, as I love Too Faced shadows and to me they are one of the best!  I do not find them chalky or crumbly.  I also like the Candlelight highlighter, but do not like their mascaras (except for Better Than Sex) or bronzers.  So, your mileage may vary!

It is interesting to see what formulas everyone else loves and hates.  Too Faced does do an amazing job on marketing and packaging.  They make me want their products just because I love the themes and cute packaging.  But the actual shadows not so much.  But other people love them.  And then other ones that I love people don't and it makes me wonder why it's different. Oh well, if we all loved the same thing, make-up would be pretty boring.

Ahh I really want this palette but I already have so many eye shadows that are brown. I don't know what to do.. Buy or don't buy... But I'm not a hug fan of color just a good smokey eye. The struggle for me ):

*Enabling Alert*

One can never have enough eyeshadows! lol especially brown ones! it is the best color i believe for any skin color and is flattering to wear in the day or in the night! <3

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette has a release date - exclusively at Sephora December 19, 2013 - December 31, 2013!   <3

its only going to be for a certain time?? D:

My assumption is that it's only EXCLUSIVE to Sephora during those few days, which means the Too Faced site will probably have it on the 1st. Just a guess.

"Chocolate Bar will be available exclusively on Sephora.com on 12/19-12/31. It will be available on toofaced dot com and other retailers after 12/31. It will not be in stores until the end of January." This is the response about the matter on TF's FB page. Hope this helps Smiley Wink

must have this!!  I am a sucker for packaging, and these colors look sooooo good!!

Highlighted

So much want!!!!

It is available this morning, unless that is a glitch!

I don't know if it's s glitch but someone screwed up, the launch is the 19th.  They're still not available on the Too Faced site.

I put through my order and now I'm just waiting to see if it gets cancelled.  

I believe it's exclusive to Sephora before it is launched even on Too Faced's site

I just got the "It's here" email to tell me it's in stock. 

Yay!  That puts my mind at ease.  I haven't receive that email yet, but I ordered already.  

haha...and one minute after I posted this the email came in!

I am holding off ordering this until January. I need to build my 2014 status. I keep telling myself that I have enough palettes but keep ordering more. I enjoy my Chocolate bronzer so I have hopes.

Someone mentioned it was for a limited time only though! Smiley Sad Sooo. idk if i want to wait! Also, there is the $20 off still going on! I am dying right now!

It is LE, but since it is a part of Spring 2014, I imagine it should stick around for a few months anyways, since it isn't even launching in stores until January.

I wanted this immediately when I saw it, but then I heard that it's going to be scented. I had to get rid of my Too Faced bronzers for this very reason. I just couldn't stomach that scent. It's so pretty though. 

These shades are much too warm for me.. but I might get it for my friend! This would perfect for her.

I'm tempted. I have blue eyes with flecks of gold in them, and browns and bronzes look great on me. I love that the lighter shades are bigger, because that's the problem I'm having with my Naked2 palette. On the other hand, I've heard bad things about Too Faced shadows, there's more shimmer than I would like, and I can tell right now I'd never touch the bright pink shadow in the center. Not sure the value is there for me.

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • upload_6069317377811873216.jpg
  • upload_2109099645090898956.jpg
  • upload_3541927531081689799.jpg
  • upload_7999534828748175065.jpg
  • upload_2631094565882599658.jpg
  • upload_5762543164243431629.jpg
  • upload_4328450803202055018.jpg