Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

To UD electric palette or not

So, I'm 43 years young.  In my mind I'm still 21.  I have crepey eyelids, but love bright, shimmery colors.  Sure, it highlights everything but I'm a sucker for shinys and colors.  What are your thoughts lovely beauties?

Re: To UD electric palette or not

GO FOR IT!!!  If it makes you happy, wear it!

p.s. you may want to check out Perricone MD acyl-glutathione eye lid serum.  I'm 45 and have been using this about 2 months, in concert with the Cold Plasma Eye Cream.  The results have been amazing! 

I love mine I say get it!

Doooooo eeeeeeeet. Its an awesome and versatile palette, and if you like wearing bright colors anyway then... Why is there even a question?  Rock your style and screw what anyone else thinks.

And....... its done!  Just needed a nudge Smiley Happy

I have just started with the Perricone eyelid serum.  Fingers crossed!  Thanks ladies!

ENJOY!

Hurrah!!!

Definitely go for it. I've only seen people saying wonderful things about the palette. It will certainly be mine eventually.

You do what makes you happy and what you feel comfortable with, darlin'! (And I'm 53)

My mother bought the Electric Palette. She is 54. She rocks it without being over the top. 

Go for it, I promise, you'll love it. Smiley Happy

Your mom is only one year older than I am? Ahhhhh mannnnnnn..........

Jozzzzz no don't be sad! If it makes you feel better, my dad is 60?

Hehehe... My husband is only 49. Smiley Very Happy

Did you rob the cradle? LOL sorry I couldn't resist. Smiley Wink

Well, considering that women live longer than men, I figure it'll work out OK for us when we croak simultaneously (probably after seeing a Sephora bill)! Smiley Very Happy

I agree with the other ladies on here.  Wear what you wanna wear.  Makeup should be empowering.  Smiley Wink

Like the other ladies said, if you like it, go for it. Dont let a number stop you from enjoying things you like! 

its a really fun palette, and super versatile. I hope you show us your looks you create when you get it! Smiley Happy

Hi! I'm 42 going on 43 and I have this palette. I LOVE it. I use it mostly for accents--it's great as eyeliner, or mixed with neutrals. I do admit I wore the silver and purple on my eyelids the other day and it rocked. Just make sure you use a primer as some of the colors can stain. Enjoy!

Really? You're in your 40's? I honestly thought you were in your 30's going by your profile pic! 

Awwww thank you Smiley Happy)) I am a skin product maniac Smiley Wink

lol, I thought the same. 

37 Replies
Conversation Stats