Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Tired eyes ?

Guys need held , I am mother of two one teenager and a preteen, hands full . Gosh tried everything getting dark circles and tired eyes . What to do? Help!

Re: Tired eyes ?

@fashionista089 I like LANEIGE Eye Sleeping Mask The Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs - 60 patches BECCA Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector Light to Medium and a peach/salmon color corrector

RE: Tired eyes ?

Have you tried a color correcting concealer? Depending on your skin tone they have peachy and darker orange tones. First you would apply the color corrector on only the dark areas and then apply a lighter concealer (or your regular concealer) over the color corrected areas. If you get puffiness you could also gently press a cold spoon under your eyes before color correcting. 🙂 Becca has some nice color correcting concealers and so does makeup forever. hope this helps.

RE: Tired eyes ?

Will definitely try this, as I go with natural look and minimal makeup I don’t use much , but I will start with light concealer to see if it works, thank you so much♥️
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing