Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

The wetter mascaras wonโ€™t hold a curl - my eyelashes are so straight! ๐Ÿ™ Whatโ€™s a good dryer mascara? Thank you!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

@Leebo81 I have been using Covergirl Professional Natural Lash in clear during the day. But when I do use my Great Lash mascara and I applied it over the clear it was like a whole new mascara. I'm maybe not the best person to give you advice but I thought it might help

RE: Re: The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

Thank you! Iโ€™m open to trying anything - Iโ€™m so tired of these straight lashes lol!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

I hope it helps @Leebo81

Re: The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

@Leebo81  Have you tried L'Oreal Lash Paradise, as mentioned by @darlyndar, or Essence Lash Princess?  Those are awesome, affordable mascaras that don't feel too "wet" or go clumpy on me, but still give me curl and volume.

I also love Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme, Stila Big Gigantic and Butter London Double Decker Lashes.

Sadly, I had really bad luck with Benefit Badgal Bang - It felt super wet on my lashes and went on really clumpy.  I really wanted it to work!  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Looks like Lash Paradise or the Rollerlash - Badgal Bang was too wet for me too.

Thank you so much! 

RE: The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

@Leebo81 Bad Gal Bang at Sephora and Lash Paradise at the drugstore. I love them both!

Re: RE: The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

Looks like Lash Paradise or Rollerlash - unfortunately the Badgal Bang is too wet for me. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thank you so much!

RE: The wet mascaras just donโ€™t work for me! Any suggestions for dryer formulas?

Benefit rollerlash mascara. It helps lift and curl. I havenโ€™t curled my lashes in two years since I started using it.

Wow! Sounds wonderful! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing