Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Thank you Sephora and Marc Jacob's beauty!

I am very greatful to be chosen by Sephora and Marc Jacob's beauty to receive the gratis of Marc Jacob's new Matte Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliners . I receive colors (Earth)quake a beautiful brown and (Grape) vine a beautiful purple shade.

Texture of these liners is very smooth and creamy and they glide easily on skin. I rubbed the swatches 1 minute after wearing But liners were completely dry and they didn't smudge at all. They stay put when I run water on the wrist and just slightly faded when washed with hand soap, three minutes after wearing.

In short apparently they live up to all the claims. I'll try them on soon and will share the eye looks later. For now here are the swatches. 

Top: Fresh Swatches

Bottom: After washing with soap and warm water 

Thank you Sephora and MarcJacob's beauty!

Re: Thank you Sephora and Marc Jacob's beauty!

Congrat @fatimamummy! Those looks lovely! Way to go Sephora!

@fatimamummy Congratulations, I was lucky enough to receive these as well and I can't say enough good things about them. They're creamy, pigmented and last all day long. Marc Jacobs liners have always been my favourite and these ones did not disappoint. 

Thank you Sephora and Marc Jacob's Beauty for this wonderful gift.

Yay!  Congrats! @StyleLynn  Can't wait to see your looks with these new liners! 😊

Yay! Congratulations @StyleLynn These are really great. I am not really good with pencil liners but these glide very smoothly though I still managed to make my line a little wiggly. I need some practice.

Congrats, @fatimamummy@StyleLynn and @Titian06! Lovely colors, too-- I'm liking the purple very much! Enjoy your goodies, ladies! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats everyone this is an awesome gratis! Smiley Very Happy enjoy xoxo love MJ eyeliners 

Highlighted

Thanks for posting @fatimamummy! I too was fortunate to receive these eyeliners from Sephora and Marc Jacobs.   I was going to play with these tomorrow when I had some natural light but my excitement won out. 

Since I have a deeper skin tone I went ahead and swatched them on my arm. 

[Top: (Earth)quake, Bottom: (Grape)vine] 

Thoughts:

Once the liner is placed and dries it does not move (I fear my overzealous swatches will be around a long while). The packaging is slightly thicker than the original Highliner,  which I appreciated for the additional control it provided me when placing the liner on my eye. I cannot stress how creamy both of these were.   Very little pressure was needed for application which means longer usage and a better bang for your buck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Earth)quake paired well with the makeup I did this morning so I tested it in my lower waterline.  My eyes are easily irritated so liner does not make an appearance there often. It's been close to 3 hours and not only has the liner not smudged but my eyes/contacts feel perfectly fine. I was pretty light handed in my application and this looks like something I could pull off for work/school/etc. 

(Grape)vine kept calling to me so I finally removed the makeup from one eye and ended up with this. I fell in love with purple eyeshadows roughly a year ago so this shade really spoke to me and I can't wait to use it more. 

Very impressed with these and I plan to scope out additional shades to purchase once I can (😉) . Thanks again Sephora and Marc Jacobs for giving some of us the opportunity to test these out!!!

Woo hoo! @ElleElleG  Congrats!  That purple looks amazing on you!  And that is one sharp wing!  Gorgeous!

Thank you thank you @Tamara76!  I think I've added perfecting winged liner to my resolutions this year, I would love to be able to do it free hand and it end up even on each side 😉

That purple though!! Stunning!

@ElleElleG - Love how you used your purple eyeliner!  Both colors look good on you.

I supposed I could have posted swatches on my pasty white skin, but the colors really look about the same as @fatimamummy's swatches.

Enjoy your eyeliners!  Smiley Happy

Thanks @Titian06!  There's no such thing as too many swatches so bring them on!  Hope you enjoy yours as well, with some of the palettes you used during the eyeshadow challenge each of these colors would fit in nicely!

@ElleElleG - I added swatches to my original post.

I happened to be wearing the Smashbox Heatwave palette with the peaches and brown.  Earth(quake) looked awesome with those colors!  Thank you for the kind words.  Smiley Happy

Of course @Titian06

I wasn't familiar with that palette so I had to Google; the colors are gorgeous! I wonder how using(Earth)quake on the first half and (Grape)vine on the outer part of the same line would look. 

Congratulations @ElleElle I love the looks you have created with grape vine 💞

Thanks @fatimamummy something about purples speak to my minimal creativity 😊

That purple 😍

I couldn't not try on something the very same day I get it. So I tried (Grape)Vine , it went as smoothly on eyes as it went on arm for swatch.I usually wear felt tip or gel liners (the ones in pots) so I am almost a newbie to pencil liner. My line wasn't smooth at the end so drew a thin line with Sephora silver glitter liner on top to cover it. 

Beautiful! ❤️

So much to love about this photo:

Eyebrows, LOVE

Lashes, LOVE

(Grape)vine, LOVE

Inner Corner & Lid shade, LOVE

Glitter Liner, Love (I need to add a glitter liner to my list of purchases)

Thank you @ElleElleG You are so kind! 

I love glitter liners, they come handy to get a little pop and cover some little mishaps 😃

Sooooo pretty

Like you fine ladies, I couldn't wait for better lighting tomorrow and had to get that Grape(vine) on my eyes right away. 😂😂😂

what at a beautiful color!! It went on my waterline smoothly, but I did have do a few swipes to build up the color. 

It looks stunning on you @angelKiss24 You got beautiful eyes.

Thank you @fatimamummy!!

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • IMG_5842.JPG
  • IMG_5841.JPG
  • IMG_5843.JPG
  • My Highliners.jpg
  • Highliner.jpg
  • Grapevine .jpg
  • IMG_5852.JPG
  • image.jpeg