Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Tartelette tosted or Modern Renaissance?

Hi. I'm looking for a fall (year round really) palette and am debating between the ABH MR or the new tarte the is about to launch.

The only palette I own is the Tartelette in bloom.

Which one do you recommend?

TIA

Anonymous Insider

RE: Tartelette tosted or Modern Renaissance?

Both beautiful but I recommend the ABH Modern Renaissance. You won’t be disappointed. AMAZING colors and overall quality that I don’t believe tart has reached yet!

Modern renaissance all the way! Such a good formula

Personally I would say ABH MR or the Morphe 35o2! I have both and love them!

Re: Tartelette tosted or Modern Renaissance?

Toasted would be better. 

Re: Tartelette tosted or Modern Renaissance?

Tartelette toasted!! the pigmentation is out of this world

I have the ABH MR and love it!!!! And it’s a little better value. You might also want to consider the new morphe 35o2!

Tarte i feel like definitely wont disappoint. I do have the Modern Renaissance Palette from ABH and its flawless, however, after only a few months of having it i feel like the shadows are getting more and more dusty looking and not applying as well. If im completely honest I believe the Tarte Palette will work better in your favor but i honestly love both. Both are very blend able and pigmented.

If you like more warm eyeshadows, definitely go for the toasted palette. If you like more plum shades and with more varability, try the MR palette

i love using the MR for simple everyday looks but with a bit of intensity. i have heard that MR gives more kickback than it used to (i bought MR before all of the pressing/manufacturing/subculture drama), but overall i think you are getting more shade and variety with MR than Toasted. there are way more reviews on MR compared to Toasted (as Toasted just released and the only reviews are from people who got it for free, so it might be bias). Toasted looks like a great palette but i think you will get more bang for your buck and more year round variety with MR.

True about the reviews for the toast palette.

Try the tarte palette I haven’t heard any bad things about either
11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing