Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Super straight lashes

Help!! My eyelashes are long but super straight and don’t hold a curl.  Does anyone have any tips/tricks?  I’ve tried heated curlers and a ton of mascaras but not a ton of luck.

Re: Super straight lashes

Hey I’m a person who struggles the same one thing that has worked out is getting a Japanese eyelash curler and another big thing that has helped me out is finding a mascara that isn’t too heavy for the lashes. Another thing I can say is that 2 different mascaras work better together than 1 on its own. Hopefully this helps out a lil cause it sure has helped me 🙂

maybe you should try perming them. i hear it really helps

Have you tried heating your curler with a hair dryer then applying waterproof mascara, then curling again after the mascara has dried? @shellylynn23 

I’ve tried that and it seems to be what works best but still isn’t great.  Do you have a favorite mascara?

@shellylynn23 Too Faced Mini Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara Mini Size Black - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL or Lancôme Mini Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01 Waterproof Big is The New Black both come in mini size so you could try one without spending too much on a FS 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing