Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Substitute for Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara

Hey! I've been an avid fan of Marc Jacob's Velvet Noir Mascara. I love the volume it gives me and how I can layer it to get the desired effect I want without it getting clumpy. But I can't find it anywhere anymore and it seems like they have discontinued it? Does anyone have a mascara they like that gives similar results?

Re: Substitute for Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara

@cshap91 the perfect dupe is Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Black 

The one that I use that honestly was probably sent from heaven was ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 

@cshap91 , rumor is that Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara Cuz I'm Black is a dupe.  As a fellow kendo brand, it's possible the formula was inherited.  I've tried it since hearing that and it's pretty close IMO, a very wet and thick formula.

Hi, there is 2 full sized sealed and brand new Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Volume Mascaras on sale on Posh at the moment, they appeared this week! Are you located in Canada? If so you can purchase them there! Good luck 😉

Here is the link: https://poshmark.ca/listing/LOT-OF-2-MARC-JACOBS-BEAUTY-Velvet-Noir-Major-Volume-Mascara-FULL-SIZE-6...

Ugh - I've been looking for a replacement too - no luck yet.

@cshap91  I’ve been using ILIA Mini Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black  and it’s the best! No clumps and no flakes. I also love the original formula as well!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing