Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Substitute NEEDED Urban Decay Matte

Since Urban Decay discontinued their single matte eyeshadow line, I've never found a go-to color. My go-to was always UD's matte Illegal. It was a mauvish-brown color. I have the Naked Palette and SEVERAL others but not a favorite go-to. Anyone familiar with the shade that knows a good substitute? Or know of a MATTE mauvish-brown for a base color? Any suggestions welcomed! ~V.

Re: Substitute NEEDED Urban Decay Matte

If you like shadows with reddish/mauvish undertone, try Lorac Unzipped. Half of the pallete is matte, the quality is just as good as UD, and the only complaint so far is that it's more mauve/red undertone than gold undertone shown on the website. I saw it instore, and this is the most accurate image I can find on Google: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-beauty-cat/lets-get-unzipped/ 

Love this pallete! I feel it's rosiness is a major point of difference and very unique! I'm glad you like it as well!

Check out Urban Decay tease. It is a matte eyeshadow single that isn't identical but I feel like it is similar.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing