cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Hey BIC!

We were just able to get our hands on the new Subculture eyeshadow palette from Anastasia and O-M-G, you guys, we are utterly mesmerized! The shades are out-of-this-world unique yet wearable for an everyday look, you can tell @ClaudiaSoare (aka Norvina) put so much effort into creating this palette. Our brand new Community intern, @RachelBT, helped me swatch this grungy yet gorgeous palette so you all can get a closer look at the shades and see how it looks on different skintones.

Subculture_1.jpgRachel’s favorite colors are Adorn, All Star, Axis, Untamed and Electric. I am loving Cube, Adorn, All Star (so creamy!), Mercury and New Wave. We were surprised to see such unconventional colors in the palette but after playing with it we were surprised at how versatile it is. This could be used for a no makeup makeup look (Dawn, mercury and New Wave), you can get a killer inner eye highlight with Cube and then you can go bold with the red and blue-based shades because they are oh so pigmented!

Adorn is a buttery, rich metallic shade that would be great for a night out either alone or layered with any of the deeper shades. Electric looks bomb on Rachel’s deeper skintone but isn’t my fave for pale skin but seriously transforms the color of the other shades when layered on top (All Star, specifically).

SUBCULTURE_ROW 1.jpg

SUBCULTURE_ROW 2.jpg

Subculture will be available on Sephora.com (US and Canada) this Tuesday, 8/1!

RE: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

At first glance I wasn't a fan but lately the sneak peeks have got it growing on me and now I think this post has sealed the deal for me! It looks so unique.

Re: RE: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

@StyleLynn I wasn't sold at first either but when I started swatching these shades and then layering the swatches on top of each other I had a change of heart! Hiiii pretty little friends!Hiiii pretty little friends!

KatieBT wrote:

@StyleLynn I wasn't sold at first either but when I started swatching these shades and then layering the swatches on top of each other I had a change of heart! Hiiii pretty little friends!Hiiii pretty little friends!

Those are beautiful @KatieBT!! I started layering shadows a few months back & haven't been able to stop.  So many (more) possibilities 😁

@KatieBT Wow, those swatches are absolutely gorgeous. I'm not sure what you have layered, but I think I have to have it now! 

Oh my goodness!  How beautiful 😊

RE: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

I could not hold my excitement so ordered mine on their website. Waiting to get their new lipstick on Sephora

Re: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

@KatieBT thanks so much for the preview of this!! i ordered this from ABH direct because i'm obsessed with them, but i'll definitely be grabbing some of the new lipsticks from sephora! i'm so tempted by at least 10 of them, but want to swatch them as some shades (like dread) don't always work for me.

roxy, adorn and all star really call to me!

Thank you for the photos & info @KatieBT and @RachelBT! I love when you preview stuff for us!

@Randell you bet! We'll keep these types of posts coming 🙂

I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this 

I'm definitely getting this. These colors are calling my name!

I was thinking I didn't need this palette when we got the first look at it, but now I think I need to add it to my collection. haha.

@Amreeners same feelings here! These shades intimidated me at first but playing with it and hearing Dina talk about her first impression really helped win me over. 

YAY!

Darn! I'm on the fence to pass this palette.  Not so sure now ... though i really wish it launches while we still have the $20 off discount 😞

@blackkitty2014 If you're on the fence wait until it's in-store... or wait until you see all the reactiona on here! 

Thanks for the swatches @KatieBT!!!  Ahhhh I keep getting sucked in... maybe I'll cave and end up buying it 😄

@ElleElleGdid you see these swatches?

Thanks for the tag @veronika23

I did see the swatches. Not super impressed with how they look on deeper skin.  I need to swatch it myself to see how well it looks on my skin before I fully jump on board.

8/1?

*Flings self on bed to cry*

Want. Now. Kthxbye.

I love ABH eyeshadow singles and palettes. It wasn't love at first sight with this palette but the more I see it, it's growing on me. Looking at the different looks helps push me over the fence. My favorite color is definitely All Star and Adorn comes in at a close second!

Omg you're making me want this palette! And here I thought I didn't care for it ...yikes! @KatieBT

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • Subculture_1.jpg
  • SUBCULTURE_ROW 1.jpg
  • SUBCULTURE_ROW 2.jpg
  • Subculture_4.jpg
  • Subculture_Rach1.jpg
  • Subculture_Rach2.jpg
  • Subculture_KT2.jpg
  • Subculture_KT1.jpg
  • Hiiii pretty little friends!
testing