cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Hey BIC!

We were just able to get our hands on the new Subculture eyeshadow palette from Anastasia and O-M-G, you guys, we are utterly mesmerized! The shades are out-of-this-world unique yet wearable for an everyday look, you can tell @ClaudiaSoare (aka Norvina) put so much effort into creating this palette. Our brand new Community intern, @RachelBT, helped me swatch this grungy yet gorgeous palette so you all can get a closer look at the shades and see how it looks on different skintones.

Subculture_1.jpgRachel’s favorite colors are Adorn, All Star, Axis, Untamed and Electric. I am loving Cube, Adorn, All Star (so creamy!), Mercury and New Wave. We were surprised to see such unconventional colors in the palette but after playing with it we were surprised at how versatile it is. This could be used for a no makeup makeup look (Dawn, mercury and New Wave), you can get a killer inner eye highlight with Cube and then you can go bold with the red and blue-based shades because they are oh so pigmented!

Adorn is a buttery, rich metallic shade that would be great for a night out either alone or layered with any of the deeper shades. Electric looks bomb on Rachel’s deeper skintone but isn’t my fave for pale skin but seriously transforms the color of the other shades when layered on top (All Star, specifically).

SUBCULTURE_ROW 1.jpg

SUBCULTURE_ROW 2.jpg

Subculture will be available on Sephora.com (US and Canada) this Tuesday, 8/1!

Re: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

OMG @KatieBT I can't wait for this palette to come out. It looks beautiful. You guys should do some eye looks for us as well 🙂 I love all the colors, Electric is the only dud in the bunch to me. Thanks for sharing!

BTW when is the release date for this palette at Sephora? Thanks!

** Oops poor reading skills lol, you already have the release date 🙂

@Glitternoodle what are your favorite colors? We're working on some eye looks! More to come 😉

@KatieBT I'm really loving the two greens I see, Destiny first, then Untamed. Adorn is really pretty because I can never find a gold that smooth with that much coverage. I'm intrigued by the mustardy/peachy colors, and I would like to play with them as it is totally out of my comfort zone. Like I said, I wish Electric was more punchy, but I think like you mentioned, it would work nice as a topper.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • Subculture_1.jpg
  • SUBCULTURE_ROW 1.jpg
  • SUBCULTURE_ROW 2.jpg
  • Subculture_4.jpg
  • Subculture_Rach1.jpg
  • Subculture_Rach2.jpg
  • Subculture_KT2.jpg
  • Subculture_KT1.jpg
  • Hiiii pretty little friends!