Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Stubborn straight lashes

I have very short, very straight asian lashes and have yet to find a mascara that lengthens, stays, and keeps my lashes curled.

I use the shiseido eyelash curler and that does work but my lashes never, ever stay curled.

I've used a heated curler, heated the curler itself, and several different mascaras. the best one that stays so far is Blinc mascara - doesnt run or fall or anything.

Any suggestions?! 🙂

RE: Stubborn straight lashes

I find benefits 'they're real' mascara to provide most length to my lashes! On a side note - I used to have short super straight lashes but have been using stimulash and/or castor oil when i can. Totally lengthened them ☺️

I also have short, straight, Asian lashes. I feel your pa...

I also have short, straight, Asian lashes. I feel your pain! I use Shu Umera eye lash curlers. I have a few mascaras that I cycle through. These are my favorites for different reasons. All of these hold a curl very well for me and last all day long.

Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir - my go-to when I want very bold, dramatic lashes. It can be slightly clumpy, but I don't mind taking the time to separate my lashes because this mascara makes them look so pretty!

Lancome Monsieur Big - not as dramatic as MJ velvet noir, but it is my go-to on a normal daily basis. These give me so much length!

Dior Overcurl - this one is in between the lancome and MJ. Good length and volume.

Benefit Rollerlash - this one curls my lashes the best and gives good length. Doesn't give as much volume as the others, but sometimes I don't want lots of volume. Sometimes I just want definition and length.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing