cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Stubborn Eyeliner

I've tried all different kinds of products to remove eyeliner at the end of the day and nothing seems to work. I literally have to scratch off my eyeliner. Doesn't matter if it's stick or liquid, high end or drugstore... it's driving me nuts!! I need a quality, alcohol-free eye makeup remover, any recommendations?

Stubborn Eyeliner

Whenever I have stubborn eyeliner I just use a tiny bit of coconut oil. I hold it over the liner on a cotton pad for about 10-15 seconds and it wipes right off.

Re: Stubborn Eyeliner

Personally, I love Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover, but it does have some benzyl alcohol in it. Using that after double cleansing with an oil-based makeup remover and regular facial cleanser leaves me with no traces of eye makeup at the end of the day. @Anonymous 

RE: Stubborn Eyeliner

I really love the Urban Decay Meltdown makeup remover. I use Makeup Forever primers which are really strong and I also need a really good remover that’s not oily or harmful. I found that the UD product washed right off with no residue and took ALL my makeup off the first time. I have oily combo skin.

Re: Stubborn Eyeliner

@7jenn7 I use Drunk Elephant Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser

Bioderma Sensibio H2O

MAC wipes 

Anonymous Insider

You just recommended my next 2 purchases. Thank you!!

You just recommended my next 2 purchases. Thank you!!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing