Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Stila in the light palette or Urban Decay naked palette

I am looking for a great high end makeup palette. I am considering purchasing the Stila in the light palette or Urban Decay naked palette. Both of these palettes have great reviews, but the urban decay one tends to have more hype. The urban decay is a little bit more expensive, so it is worth it? Thank you!

Highlighted

Re: Stila in the light palette or Urban Decay naked palette

I bought the a Stila palette that is all matte - In the Know and I love it!  The colors work better for my cool complexion and the matte look tends to look better for work.  Other reviewers say that the color payoff is not as good as UD - and that's true.  However, I prefer this as the color   payoff is still good but I don't have to worry about making a mistake and then having to invest precious time in the morning to try to wipe it off and needing makeup remover.  With the Stila palette, I can use my favorite brushes and there is no excess shadow going all over the place, making my eyes look too dark or overdone.  Lastly, there are more medium shades than lots of lights and darks. I almost bought the Lorac palette but I know that all of the lights would look the same on me and I don't have much use for lots of darks.  Enjoy what ever you end up getting!

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors