Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Stila In The Know Vs. Naked Basics

I'm looking at two matte options right now (I have a gift card) - Stila In The Know Vs. Naked Basics.

Which do you think is better?  Anyone own both? 

Re: Stila In The Know Vs. Naked Basics

I don't own either, so my response isn't going to be very helpful. But, I've been very patiently squirreling away my points at Birchbox so that I can pick up In the Know for the holidays (I'm just obsessed with that orange), whereas I've pretty much forgotten about Naked/1/2/Basics since seeing them. 

And this may just be a stock issue, but In the Know is always sold out at every SiJCP I've been to and a couple of full size Sephoras, so it seems to be mighty popular.

Highlighted

Good choice with In the Know! Smiley Happy I owned the Basics palette and disliked it. The colors were bland. Foxy and WOS looked -- more or less -- the same when they go on the eyes. Faint and Crave were difficult to blend. Naked2, however, was superb, but that color alone made the palette not worth keeping.

I swatched both of these as I didn't have any product from either brand.  I found the In the Know palette to be more pigmented 7 felt softer when applied, so bought it. You can do an incredible number of looks with the In the Know palette. I'm fair skin with light eyes & every color in this palette works for me. I use a light hand with some of the deeper colors but they still work. I love the orange "Fire" color. It really makes my eyes pop.

Thanks! im excited to get it in the mail! I liked all the options

Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • s1440296-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1458157-main-Lhero.jpg