Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Someone Stolen My Sephora Purchase!

This is not a question but more of a public service announcement that you can't trust people these days!

I saved up for a long time to finally buy some Huda Beauty lashes, only available at the store over an hour away from my house. I made the trip and on my way home, I dozed off, and someone stole my Sephora bag from right under my nose. I am so bummed out that my hard-earned money has gone to the drain. I not only wasted money, but I also lost these lashes that I was so excited to wear at my friend's wedding. There have been many instances where I've noticed people drop things: from wallet to just a little receipt from their pocket and I'll hunt them down to give it back to them. Anway, everyone, keep your Sephora belongings safe! Can't believe this happened to me.

Re: Someone Stolen My Sephora Purchase!

That is so wrong in so many ways. Where were you when you feel asleep 😴 with your bag if you don't mind me asking ?? Which lashes were the ones you went to get of Huda's line ?? I might be able to help you out ?? I agree it's us the ones that always do the right thing that always seem to have the bad crap happen lol.. for some reason that's why it's hard for me to believe in karma haha crap is always not going my way n happening badly. 

Since it was an hour away I fell asleep on the bus on my way home with the bag haha, I was a bit tired. I agree with you completely. We just always have to try to see the positive out of negative situations too. They were the Sasha lashes from the Huda line, so beautiful!

Buses should have cameras in them. You need to report it to your transit authority so that they can check the feed to see what happened. It may be a rider that the bus driver recognizes.

RE: Someone Stolen My Sephora Purchase!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I work for my local police department as a non emergency personnel. I highly recommend filing a police report with your local department. They can at least give you a case number that could help you in some capacity [not sure what Sephora's policy is] at least it will give you peace of mind.

Re: RE: Someone Stolen My Sephora Purchase!

Hi Jaime do you know where she was with her Sephora bag and feel asleep?? It's so incredibly sad that this is the world we live in now.. smh oh and what would a case number do for her?? 

@Suborna, I'm truly sorry this happened to you. I know that doesn't make up for the loss of your coveted lashes but please know that people in this community care. 

It makes me sad but at the end of the day, at least I'm still safe. Thank you so much! This community is truly a family.

@Suborna That's awful!!!  😞

Some people are just horrible. I am very sorry this happened to you.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing