Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

So I finally bought my Dipbrow today and..

I'm so sad, I just returned 2 things today like right AFTER I bought them in the store (yes, TODAY), I can't take this back now. Maybe I put it on too heavy, after all I don't have an eyebrow brush yet. Had to use an angled eyeliner until my Anastasia one comes because it's sold out here.

Re: So I finally bought my Dipbrow today and..

that is a GORGEOUS makeup look you did Kiki1517! I love the gold and purple combo I'll have to try that! What did you use for the gold? 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks Diana Smiley Very Happy Our husband's play soccer together on Friday nights so I brought my kit along to play on her face. My husband was so embarrassed but I was able to hand out some cards that way too lol.

I used MAC Gold glitter from the Nocturnals set:

upload_632897176735400549.jpgThe purple is UD, I don't know what color though, I depotted and didn't write the names down :/

Kiki that looks is SO gorgeous! 

Thanks Mary!

You completely transformed her face in a  way that is so natural and complementary. Great job! 

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

i will add to this i love the dip brown but i was used to my powder so i may have jammed the brush right in there first go and had a woahhhh buddy moment at my scary black looking eye brows . cut to a few minutes and a makeup wipe late i tried it again and used a light touch dipping it in the building it up on my brow if that makes sense lol 

also for those who want to try it but haven't i would recommend trying on the colors in person and if you can't go with a lighter shade . i thought chocolate would be to light but its darker then i expected which goes well with my brows 

I recently just purchased the dipbrow in dark brown and when I first put it on I was horrified! My brows looked my grandmothers right after she tattoo'ed them on! I tried again the following day and did it right! I love it now! I was so used to using powder so this was a major change! I am a fan though Smiley Happy

An SA at Sephora tried Dipbrow on me and I think it's just ok. It feels like I was applying gel liner on my eyebrow which makes me wonder how is it different than a gel liner :s

I got the LE MAC brow fluidline last year and tried applying it with the 208 brush. I clearly do not have the skill to make it look natural. Nor do I have the time in the morning. LOL. Everyone raving about the Dipbrow now I wish I could get it.

You only need a little bit if the product the first time I put it on was too heavy handed and looked like like an evil villain. After a few times and following kiki1517's tips it is looking so much better. 

LOL at the evil villian comment! That's how I feel about many eyebrow powders / pencils. I'd love to use one consistently, but I (apparently) have really difficult to match eyebrows. Most look way too dark, and the ones that are too light aren't effective. I use Laura Mercier Blonde (I'm not blond), but it's a bit too warm for my light to medium, ashy eyebrows. Sigh. 

I went in store to buy mine and I was set on the chocolate shade. Auburn actually ended up being perfect for me and the SA who did my brows did a great job! I would have never picked such a lighter shade on my own but I would certainly recommend buying in person if possible and testing colors. My hair is now a very medium brown shade, fyi.

I just got some this weekend and agree that you have to use a very light hand. I dab my brush it in, swipe it on my hand two or three times, then do my brows. The little jar seems like it is going to last forever.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • upload_8414890623116039886.jpg
  • photo (2).JPG
  • 1601082_642021955832955_1472330595_n.jpg
  • upload_632897176735400549.jpg