Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

So I finally bought my Dipbrow today and..

I'm so sad, I just returned 2 things today like right AFTER I bought them in the store (yes, TODAY), I can't take this back now. Maybe I put it on too heavy, after all I don't have an eyebrow brush yet. Had to use an angled eyeliner until my Anastasia one comes because it's sold out here.

Re: So I finally bought my Dipbrow today and..

Thanks!! 

Can you just come to my house and do my brows every single day? I do mine but you've got some skills! Smiley Happy

Brat claims she is moving across the street, you're more than welcome to come too! Smiley Wink

Love love love your make up. So flawless.

the brush i use for my dipbrow is MAC 208 Smiley Happy

Thank you. I have the 208 as well but use it with powder. The 266 is slimmer so I'm able to get more definition iin the arch with it.

I think you have enabled 1/2 of BT to buy Dipbrow. Smiley Wink

Busted.I for one, bought my Pomade on account of that.

Yep, Kiki, I'm getting Dipbrow during Chic week because of you! 

Somebody at ABH better be paying you some kind of commission check! Smiley Very Happy

That would be awesome!

@Kiki- Love your blush! Which one are you wearing? Smiley Happy -Laura

Thanks, I had to go back to Instagram to look it up haha! It's MAC Marilyn Monroe blush in Legendary, I actually got it off a BT swap not too long ago Smiley Happy Highlight is MAC Perfect Topping and Refined Golden Bronzer.

I love everything about the whole look! I want you to do my brows -- I'm so unskilled! Smiley Happy

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

You really should have your own blog, or YouTube tutorial! Love your makeup application.

I tried doing Youtube but it takes so much time! Editing is ridiculous and I am so shy in person that I started sweating and mumbling, literally had a fan blowing on me lol. My website has a blog feature, I may start doing that from time to time.

What's the site? I would love to check it out. LOL  Thats funny about the fan.

I've been so interested in trying dip brow, but I'm stumped about which color to buy... Auburn, Chocolate, or wait for Soft Brown to be released? Sigh.

I guess this is a product with a learning curve, huh?

If you're not experienced in brow powders & stuff, my guess would be yes haha. I went to Sephora a few weeks ago and a girl tried it on me so that's how I chose the color I got, you could always have someone test it out on you in the store!

I'm waiting for the Taupe to come out this fall.  I have to draw on my eyebrows.  Thankfully, they look infinitely better than the girl in @lovinglondon's picture; but they'll never look as good at @kiki1517's!

I did notice when I was testing the colors at Sephora how light and "fluffy" the DipBrow is.  My first thought was that it was going to be a challenge learning how to use it after all these years of using the Anastasia Brow Pen and Duo Powder.  I do not use a light hand with these products!

If you literally have to draw yours on, topping Dipbrow off with the ABH powder helps. I did my friend's makeup the other day and she barely has brows, so I had to draw them on partially. The powder made it look a lot more natural I think.1601082_642021955832955_1472330595_n.jpg

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • upload_8414890623116039886.jpg
  • photo (2).JPG
  • 1601082_642021955832955_1472330595_n.jpg
  • upload_632897176735400549.jpg