Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Should I get the Modern Renaissance palette?

So I really want a new palette before school starts and I've had my eye on the ABH MR palette for a while but I'm not totally sure if I should get it. I have soft glam and it's my favourite, I love ABH's formula and the colours speak to me, but is that enough to justify getting the MR palette too? Since it's the VIB sale right now, getting the palette now wold be much wiser than getting it later, but I'm still not sure. If you love it can you please tell me why, like if you think the colours are great for an everyday look (That's what I want) or the formula is what makes it worth it, please let me know. Thanks!

Should I get the Modern Renaissance palette?

I really like that palette a lot. And I have a ton of palettes. I hit pan on a bunch of the shadows

Re: Should I get the Modern Renaissance palette?

I totally recommend the Modern Renaissance palette! I got it for Christmas last year and I have been absolutely in love with it. I use it almost every time I do eyeshadow because the colors and formulas are so pretty and I know I can depend on it for a great look. It's so good for more formal night looks and more casual day looks.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing