Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Sephora volume on mascara

Hey everyone, I’ve been a Rouge forever but new to the community group. Does anyone know if the Sephora volume on mascara in Navy on will come back? Luckily I still have a stash but getting a bit concerned because it’s running low. Any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Sephora volume on mascara

@Re813 I just chatted with a Sephora beauty advisor and got this response for you. 

Christian, Sephora Beauty Advisor
It appears the product is currently no longer available, and I'm not aware of any plans to bring the product back.

Hey @SportyGirly125 , Thanks for contacting the beauty advisor on my behalf. This is terrible news. My mother in law and I love this mascara. It’s the only one we use. There’s nothing like it in the market. It’s so pigmented. I’m just disappointed. Hopefully they make another one similar for the Sephora collection line. Thanks so much. Really appreciate the time you took to find out for me.

@Re813 Glad I could help

Hey @SportyGirly125  , The navy on mascara is not even listed on the website so I can’t put my email for the back in stock notification. They only have the turquoise and pink which are out of stock as well but you can put you’re email to be notified for those two. Thanks for helping.

@Re813 @Did you sign up to be notified when it will come back in stock?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing