cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Sephora Colorful Crayon Contour Waterproof Eyeliner -- Won't Sharpen

SEPHORA COLLECTION - 12hr Colorful Contour Eyeliner - 54 Coconut

This product was given to me by a Sephora MUA in store during a makeover.  I wasn't told what to do when the tip becomes dull and small. 

I've read on the community site that it needs to be sharpened and to use a 'normal' pencil sharpener.  Well, that's not working for me. 

I'm frustrated that I wasn't informed by the Sephora rep about how to sharpen this eyeliner.  I've searched through this community site for the answer without any results.

Is it possible that someone, anyone, can give me a definitive answer about how to sharpen this eyeliner so I don't have to make a trip to a local Sephora store and ask?  

Thank you!!

Re: Sephora Colorful Crayon Contour Waterproof Eyeliner -- Won't Sharpen

Hi @purecntry12 ,

I am so sorry for the trouble you are having! That can be so annoying. I just bought this eyeliner last week and I agree with @greeneyedgirl107 . I use the Urban Decay sharpener as well and it works with this eyeliner just fine. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you for the recommendation.  I purchased it today after trying it out in store.

Wow!  🙂

@purecntry12 I've been using this eyeliner for quite some time, and sharpen it with Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Pencil Sharpener

I've gone through many, many of these (I use Tiramisu and the now discontinued 5th Avenue) and have never had a problem.  I'm sorry that this liner is frustrating you 🙂

Thank you for the recommendation. I purchased it today after trying it out in store.

Wow!  🙂 

So happy it worked for you @purecntry12 

Image result for hearts gif

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing